Say Yes (The End)

I don't know where I ran to. Luckily for me it was Halloween and not many people payed attention to a running man in vampire makeup. I found a spot deep in the woods. There was a stone wall that seemed entirely out of place among the foliage. I climbed onto it and sat with my feet dangling off.

Kevin claimed to love me, yet he had sex with CiCi. Still I trusted Kevin. I love him and I need him. My arms felt lost without him in them and I couldn't bare it. Since high school I had an attachment to him. He shouldn't have done this to me, he shouldn't have told me he loved me.

"Alix!"

Shit he was close. I jumped of the wall ad continued to run.

"Alix stop fucking running!"

It was clear now that Kevin had found me. "Go away!"

"Stop and listen to me!"

"No!" His hand grabbed at my waist as he tackled me to the ground. "Get off!"

"Not until you listen." Kevin straddled me so that my waist was pinned down. I stopped struggling but my chest still rose and fell with great force. "Are you listening?"

"Fine."

"I'm sorry okay, I fucked up big time I know, but Alix it's not-"

"What it's not your fault? You were witched?"

"No, opposite actually it was all mine and it's not an excuse. Please will you forgive me?"

"Why did you do it?"

"Because I'm stupid okay?" His eyes were full of tears. He was still a zombie although his hair was falling back into its normal position.

"You're not stupid kev."

"I am. I'm a stupid ass man who doesn't deserve you."

"Kev stop."

"No, listen, I'm sorry okay? God, today was going to be the best day of my life and I went and fucking ruined it all!"

"Then fix it."

"It's too late." He climbed off of me and leaned against the trunk of a tree, his head in his hands.

"I love you Kevin." I nuzzled into him.

"Alix."

"I forgive you."

"Today was supposed to be perfect." He sobbed.

"Then fix it."

"Stand up." I pulled myself to my feet while Kevin remained on the ground. He fumbled around a moment before climbing onto one knee. "Alix, will you marry me?"

"Yes!"