Zumba

"Boys!" CiCi shouted down the stairs.

Kevin and I sat on the couch, his head on my shoulder, and watched Adventure Time. Our hands intertwined on my leg.

"Boys!" She shouted again and we heard her make her way down. "Hey-" she paused when we looked at her. "You two okay?"

"Fine." Kevin smiled, his head still on my shoulder.

"You could've told me you were gay."

"It doesn't matter does it?" Kevin was being sassier than me.

"Well I'm off to go pick up Rebecca and Vincent for Zumba, care to join us?"

Kevin looked at me for confirmation. I had rather enjoyed cuddling with him, but I knew how much he wanted to spend time with his son. "Yeah." I pushed myself off the couch.

She took us to get Rebecca first. Wennie had taken her shift at Crystal, which was still rather creepy. Rebecca happily claimed into the car once she saw us. "Alix." She bounced in the front seat and looked back at Kevin and I. "You weren't on the couch this morning."

"I wasn't?" I said sarcastically.

"Where were you?"

"The floor in the other room was more comfortable than the couch."

Kevin's fingers brushed against mine. He was looking at me with puppy dog eyes, I knew exactly what he wanted. I grabbed his hand and held it tight.

CiCi left the car to get Vincent. Rebecca unbuckled and turned around. "Kelix?" She asked.

"Kelix." Kevin smiled.

"Kelix?" She repeated. "Since when?"

"Officially?" I asked. "Last night."

"Kelix happened in my house!" She attempted to conceal her excitement. "What about Alli?"

I had forgotten I was still her boyfriend. "That will be dealt with shortly." I nodded slowly.

"Spur of the moment last night." Kevin backed me up.

"I love it!" She turned back around as CiCi opened the back door.

Kevin sat in the middle, me on one side and Vincent's carsest on the other. CiCi buckled him in then returned to her seat. "Tell me." Kevin turned to Vincent. "What us Zumba?"

"Dancing!" He shouted eagerly.

"Dancing?" Kevin repeated.

"Yes, you dance with mommy!"

"Shes an instructor." Rebecca clarified.

"Will you dance with me?" Vincent asked Kevin.

"Of course I will." He smiled.

This would be amusing.

"Him?" He pointed to me.

"I don't think so." I said nicely. "I have to call someone."

"Okay!" He said just as excited as before.

"Kelix?" Rebecca repeated.

"Don't be rude." CiCi nudged her.

"But Cerri it's Kelix!"

"My ex is gay." She said in a tone I had never heard from her. It wasn't accepting, nor was it degrading. It was a tone of disappointment and jealousy. Heh, I made CiCi jealous.

"Why are you smirking?" Kevin whispered.

"Because I can." I grabbed his hand tighter, causing a large smile to stretch across his face.