A Presense

The Eleya Academy canceled the school day due to the classroom destruction and the 'injuries' many of the students suffered. The biggest injury was to Cassidey, a few scratches and three minimal cuts on her legs. Everyone else just had a few scratches here or there, nevertheless parents threatened to sue the academy, but Elsa's father reached a compromise with the angered parents and promised to fix all windows and gave both parents and students a like his sincere apology for the most unfortunate of natural events. Everyone assumed that the mini hurricane was just that, an inopportune disaster.

Elsa? She knew better to think it was just a coincidence.

She was certain he did it.

She had no clue how, but she was about to find out.

Everyone was exiting the academy doors and she saw Jack.

That's odd, I swore...he looks, different

Elsa was indeed correct, he changed.

He was standing around the foyer while the rest of the Elementals slowly began to dispersed rom the academy. Again, no one payed any attention to him whatsoever.

Except for Elsa.

She have something to chat with him about.

He had on a black leather jacket, the kind you see on a motorcycle rider or a lone gangster.

Black jeans with a chain wrapped around them, black hair to match his outfit, the color of a midnight new moon.

He had the stance and wear of someone you didn't want to meet in dark alley.

Elsa approached him.

She started out the conversation with a simple question.

" How the fuck did you change your hair color?" She said as plainly as she could.

She seemed to have taken him by surprise, then he quickly put himself together and gave her a lopsided smile.

" Why is the sky blue? What came first the chicken or the egg? Sometimes the answer is just unexplainable, like me." He still held his stupid little smile, which made Elsa want to both throw up and smile back.

" First of all, I'm pretty sure the chicken came first and the sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more then they scatter red light. Now answer me 'cause I have more questions for you mysterious bastard." She said with as much courage as she could muster, she couldn't help squeaking some when she said so, just thinking about her horrible nightmares and how they're linked with, this guy made her stomach do a flop.

Suddenly she noticed that everyone has left, that she was alone with this newbie and it had gotten dark, very dark.

She shivered and goosebumps arose from her skin. The atmosphere also got colder, more intense, she looked at Jack.

He was laughing. His laugh seemed to fill the entire foyer.

"Mysterious bastard? Sounds like you have some sass to you, I like that." He came closer and approached Elsa in an instant.

His face was only a few inches away from hers. The hairs on the back of her neck rose as he took a shallow breath, she immediately noticed that if she leaned in a tad bit his lips would meet hers.

" H-how did you do that?" Elsa said astonished, her inner courageousness gone as she refused to meet his stare.

He gave her the first serious look she had ever seen on him.

" A better question Elsa, how did you notice?" He said, his cool demeanor and joking gone, what Elsa was left with was a stern, cold Jack, looking at her with a chilling smile that could freeze a warm body.

"I-I..." Elsa trailed off as she struggled not to subsume to his tedious question.

" You what Elsa?"he moved in to whisper into her ear, his warm yet icy lips slightly touching her skin which sent shivers down her spine.

" I don't know what you mean by that." she managed to say, very aware that his body was gently against her's, and even more so, he was the barrier between her and the exit as he caged her body against the wall and him.

" You were the only one that actually noticed me more then once, everyone was as unaware as a fish in a bowl. You saw me bring that mini storm into the classroom. You didn't forget all about me and just leave the academy completely oblivious. So you tell me something Elsa, what the hell are you?" He said, as if Elsa was a new species he was determined to uncover.

" I-I seriously have no idea what you mean, I just...saw you I'm the middle of the class, the only one not freaking out about the 'accident', and...smiling. I just had to come up to you and ask you what the fuck was going on." Elsa said, trying her hardest not to slap him and run toward the exit, she couldn't anyways because of his body blocking any escape, so talking will was the best choice for escape.

He grasped her chin with one hand, letting one thumb gently touch her lips. The other hand was around her waist, holding her tight as if she would fall to the floor without his help.

"Elsa..." He said, and she saw that his expression changed to something totally different, a melting, caring gaze that made her heart skip a beat as he looked at her lips in a needy way.

" Are you elementless, or was that all a little lie from the super slut?" He said, any glimpse or the loving face gone in an instant as he let her go, giving her room to breathe and answer his question.

" I'm elementless, just like Cassidey said." She said it firmly so he wouldn't believe for a moment that she was uncertain.

He gave her a slight nod, returning to his cool demeanor of atrocious joking.

" I figured, since only elementless castors can see my astounding magick." He said pridefully, " Neither Elemental nor mere mortal, what a treat from such a successful family." He said it in a tone she couldn't decipher, neither sarcastic nor a sincere compliment.

" Wait, how do you know this, about only elementless castors being able to see your magick?" She asked full of the need for answers, more and more questions popping up in her head as she spoke.

He bowed deeply," because your majesty, I am an Elementless also." He smirked as he said it, she could tell by the way he spoke, and before Elsa could even comprehend his disappearance he was gone.

*****

That night she dreamt of an ocean, a eternal frozen ocean, and two pairs of eyes, one colored as black as the raven sky an the other a deep blue. She was in the middle of the ocean, surrounded my the whirling storm, only this time she was the one who caused it's occurrence.

She screamed.

Elsa woke up sweaty and nauseated by the perplexing nightmare. But before she could call her parents, she felt a presence in her room. She looked at the corner of the room and she swore that she saw a dark figure smiling at her, but she blinked and it was gone, no trace of any shadows whatsoever.

She went back to sleep and dreamt of snowmen and winter air.

Okay so if these chapters get enough votes or views I'll do a crossover with a Disney ship added to the story, so if you guys enjoy the story don't forget to vote and thank you for reading!

~J****