Prologue

There she stood, standing as the full moon shone down on her. It was late August, and even now came a chilly wind promising future cold and frozen winds.

She had on a nightgown, usual for someone her age, but then again she wasn't a normal adolescent. Goosebumps rose up her arms as she fought back a shiver. Damn, Elsa thought, She loves the winter but during August she just wanted to feel the care-free sunshine and warmth.

Well, it is a slight change from her last home in Norway, where most of the time it was colder then this American soil. You thought you were free, but you are just as different as when you lived in Norway, a chilling thought, but true neither the less.

She looked down at her hands.

She wondered what kind of Destiny was in store for them. Would she become a spirit user; able to read someone's thoughts, emotions, desires. Or maybe a water user; ability to conjure water and shape it to become as you wish. Them again, she could always become an Earth user; Anna has already discovered her ability and she is astounding at it, just as most everyone in her family who have also obtained the ability. Her mother always said that their family was destined to accomplish great things due to how successful everyone was with their ability.

Yeah well, I guess she's just the family disappointment.

Elsa always tired to fit in with her family, friends, always wondering why she never received the gift of an element. She's the only element-born in her family to still not get one, and she is reminded every day of her life.

"Elsa! Could you read me a bed time story please? I can't sleep." Elsa heard from behind her as Anna came practically tumbling down the stairs to her little spot outside.

" Well I'm definitely not doing anything right now so of course you little scoundrel." She grabbed her hand and walked her to take her upstairs. Before She did so She looked behind her.

The moon seemed to have become a brighter, more luminous color, like it was signaling something to her. The moon also looked as though it grew in size as it peaked through the trees that formed the border of the estate.

Elsa carried Anna upstairs, read her favorite book The Princess and the Frog, kissed her goodnight and bid her goodnights to her parents.

She knew then that the universe had something in store for her. The only thing she was not certain of was if it was something positive.