Chapter 8:

Here you guys go

---------------

Then he cleared his throat like he had said to much and didn't continue further. I didn't persue the matter even if I dearly wanted to.

He just said, "We are both on the same page that you knwo you wont get hurt right?" trying to get back on subject.

I said, "Yes"

Looking up at his hooked nose much like mine, "Thanks Sev."

He looked angry at me for a second adn said, "Don't ever call me that name you little brat!'

He got up while pushing me away from him. He went and sat down in his chair again.

 I just stayed croutched down on the floor confused adn tried to figure out what I had done wrong this time. When I couldn't figure it out I figured I should ask him so I didn't say "Sev" again adn learn why, if he chose to share.

 I wen tand sat down in the chair opposite of him and said quietly in a shaky voice, "I'm sorry for upsetting you. May I ask what I diid wrong though?"

He looked sad and deep in thought when he asnwered, "Its okay I shouldn't have gotten ms=ad at you since you didn't know any better. I suppose it does fit with my name. I should have explained rather then getting mad. I just don' tliked to be called Sev it bring back bad memories from my time at school. SO just don't call me that okay?"

At the beginning his voice sounded annoyed but by the end it was almost as if he was begging me not to call him that.

I wasn't going to say no becasue I knew from my "mother" that I should always respect other peoples wishes.

And so I said, "Of course if thats what you want then I won't call you Sev anymore."

His face had turned red nad it looked like he was trying not ot laugh when he said, "You don't have to talk so formally to me."

Now it was my turn to go red in the face. I was blushing so badly I was sure you could tellme face was as red as a tomato from a mile away.

It was burning when I said to him, "Okay I will try not to talk as formal anymore. It was just that I didn't talk much to anyone else besides my "mother" and she said to alwasy be formal.

He looked revolted adn I was trying my hardest not to laugh at the esperession on his face whe he said, "Anything that bitch told you to do you don't have to do here. Well within reason anyways."

I wasn't surprised by his language even though he looked embaressed. My "mother" cursed all the time so I knew all the words. I knew wha the meant by within reason so I nodded my head to show I wouldn't do any of the un-normal things she had me do.

He looked happy adn sadi to me, "Why don't we go to bed and in the morning we will go to breakfast down the road at hte diner and get to know each other?"

I was very surprised that he was going to let me stay and even go out o eat! Then I remembered that he didn't know what a monster I was. He would probally throw me out when he learned though. i was so sad that, that woul dhappend ad so happy that he was going to let me stay that I started to cry.

He looked confused and asked me, "Jessica what's wrong? Did I say someting?"

I looked at him and answered truthfully saying, "No you didn't upset me. I'm just glad you're letting me stay here. I thought you wouldn't like me and kick me out."

I was vareful to tell the truth but conveinently leave out hte reason.

He looked happy adn said, "I'm glad that I didn't upset you. But I want you to know tha I'm not going ot kick you out, you are a wonderful young girl."

I was so happy that he said that I could stay taht I bounded over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. At first he froze but then after a few seconds he hugged me back.

Iw as so happy he was hugging me back. That was the first hug I have gotten in a long time. One faint memory I have of getting hugged is in a pink baby crib a younger version of my mother hugging me.

That was a long time ago though so I haven't had one since then basically.

He leaned in even more like he was enjoying it as much as I was. He probally was I concluded. It was probally his first hug in a long time too and we just stood there for a long time in the embrace.

We finally pulled apart and he took my hand and guided me over ot the stairs where after a moment of hesitation. He put one hand under my legs and the other around my shoulder area and carried my up the stairs.

----------------

I hoe you guys liked this chapie. Next time you will learn a bit mroe about both of them

As alwasy

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

P.S. If you have read or written a good Harry Potter story please let me know, plz no Slash though becasue I'm not allowed to read that then sorry

Until next time

~peacelovepotter