Chapter 7:

Hey guys sorry its later then normal, school just started and things have been hectic with the homework and seeing friends (YEAH!!!)

But anyways here's the latest chapie

00000000000000000000000

I started to adress his first question to begin with.

I said to him, "Well you wanted to know why I didn't want to talk. I guess I'll start there. If thats okay with you si- Severus."

He said, "Yes you may start there. I cannot say I am unintrested as to why you didn't want to talk to me even if I have a prediction as to why."

I replied to him, "Um I'll start there then sir. I mean Severus. Uh--er...Um well I didn't really want to talk becasue my "mother" taught me not to tlak unless absolutely necessary. And it wasn't nessacary then. Besides I figured since you knew her you would play by here rules, that if I talk I get hit more then if I don't talk to her. I guess she didn't really like my voice."

I said it shrugging my shoulders in an I don't really care but I knew that I really did care, a lot acturally! Even though this had alwasy been the way of life I still really hated it, but really who would like getting hit no matter what you did!

He looked at me with anger in his dark onyx eyes, not towards me I assumed by my "mother" who I guess was his wife, unless they got a divorce which maybe they did.

He said, "Don't worry you can here all you would like. I think you have a beautiful voice."

I had tilted my head down at his statement, but when I looked back up at him droplets were treatining to come out.

I said in barely a whisper with my voice cracking at multiple time, "Thank you. That's the nicest thing anyones ever said to me."

By the time I was done silent tears were runign down my face.

He said, "Well that won't be the case anymore Jessica. You should be treated better. I wasn't lying, your voice is beautiful."

I said to him, "Still thanks so much sir," not even realizing what I said.

He said to me, "Remember please call me Severus."

I grimanced becasue I had forgotton about that and said to him quietly with my head back down, "Sorry I forgot."

I flinched back reading myself for the incoming punch to come for not listening very well and not following his direct orders.

He saw me flinch and knelt down again and this time look me into his lap and said, "I promise I'm not going to hurt you for such silly things like that, even if it's biger I don't believe in physical methods. Do you understand?"

I smiled and nodded behind my tears.

I said gazing up at him concered face adn said, "Okay thank you. Sorry I am just used to being punished for not following orders. It's been that way for so long that its going to be hard to change."

He grimaced this time and said, "Yeah sorry about that, I feel like that's mostly my fault."

I looked up questionally waiting for him to continue

------------------------

Sorry this is short but I am still pretty busy, I would like to have at least two votes before I post next but more would defiently be best. As alwasy

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

Until next time

~peacelovepotter