Scene 10 - We Will Be AVENGED!

Gaston is in the castle – hunting the beast. The mob are beginning to run away at this point. Belle has arrived, jumping off. The SPJ and the Angels fly nearby, spinning back around and circling, to keep an eye on the castle.

Captain Blue:

It's up to you now Captain Scarlet!

The SPV arrives nearby Belle, as the seat slides out revealing Captain Scarlet. Gaston is near the top – and spots the Spectrum Pursuit Vehicle.

Gaston:

SCARLET!

Belle rushes over.

Belle:

Captain Scarlet, what's the plan?

Captain Scarlet:

You go in and save the beast, but be careful. He will be after me.

Belle:

What are you going to do?

Captain Scarlet:

I'm going up there after him with the SPV power pack. Where exactly is the rose?

Belle:

Somewhere towards the east side, I think.

Captain Scarlet's radio swings down, Blue calls.

Captain Blue:

Captain Scarlet, there is a bridge towards the west of the castle. If we can lure the Mysteron agent.

Captain Scarlet:

Right. You and the Angels standby.

Captain Blue:

Ok Paul, be careful.

Belle:

Take it easy.

Captain Scarlet:

S.I.G.

Captain Scarlet has the jet-pack on his person, holding his gun in his right hand. He rises into the air, directly heading towards the top. Belle runs into the castle. LeFou runs out of the door!

LeFou:

Earthgirl!

Scarlet shoots him in the head, as he drops dead down the stairs, saving Belle's life.

Belle:

Thanks Scarlet.

Captain Scarlet:

That's one down. Now for Gaston!

He flies up higher, to the level of Gaston – who has already injured the beast badly. Once several hundred yards behind Gaston...

GASTON!

Scarlet dives moments before the bullet misses him. POW! Gaston continues to chase the beast.

How much further Adam?

Captain Blue:

The beast is where the Mysteron agent needs to be.

Captain Scarlet:

S.I.G.

Belle is at the window, as the beast jumps to safety before hit by Gaston's arrows again! Scarlet lifts into the air, kicking Gaston from behind. The Mysteron then shoots back at Scarlet – and losing his gun. Blood runs down his red uniform.

Gaston:

Captain Scarlet! You cannot stop us this time earthman! It is only a matter of time left!