Scene 9 - Castle chase

The Angels have caught up behind the SPJ, just circling around and flying.

Destiny:

Captain Blue, where is Scarlet?

Captain Blue:

He's in 1740. He went through the portal, now we hope that we can get through.

Destiny:

What does he have down there that he will use Adam?

Captain Blue:

Something I believe the old woman brought along!

Maurice has escaped. He goes over to the trooper. Belle has thrown off her yellow dress and runs off on the horseback towards the castle.

Maurice:

Where is Belle going to?

CRASH! BOOM! The SPV bursts through the wood, crushing it and blowing and destroying it. It speeds off in the same direction as Belle. Scarlet's radio swings back down again.

Captain Scarlet:

Captain Scarlet to Belle, when will you arrive at the castle.

Belle:

Dunno!

Captain Scarlet:

You lead the way. Listen, let me deal with Gaston and the other agent. You look after the Beast.

The SPV crashes and bursts through the trees dangerously, but Scarlet follows some distance behind the horse.

Captain Blue, are you and the Angels inside yet?

Captain Blue:

Negative.

Suddenly, they are blown in through the portal, to 1740. The SPJ leads the way in front of the Angels, immediately spotting the magnificent Disney castle...

Paul! If you could see this.

Captain Scarlet:

You see the castle?

Captain Blue:

S.I.G!

Captain Scarlet:

Any Mysteron activity?

Captain Blue:

No. But I can see the mob!

Captain Scarlet:

Right, you and the Angels just fly nearby. We have no idea where the rose is in there, and if we hit the castle we may destroy the rose.

Captain Blue:

Spectrum is green.

Belle:

Don't worry Captains. I can deal with these men!

Captain Blue:

 You are forgetting one thing, Belle. We are not fighting men, we are fighting Mysterons!

Belle:

S.I.G Spectrum!

Captain Scarlet:

How much further Belle?

Belle:

Nearly there!

Captain Scarlet:

Good. I'm going to stop the Mysterons this time if it is the last thing I ever do!

DUM DUM DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM...