When you mess with the wrong person

Deku's Pov

When I wake up, I unravel myself from Shoto and head out to the bar, wanting food. I walk out and I see Kuro, washing glasses like always. I sit down in front of the bar as Kuro brings me a plate of food. I sit there in silence eating and watching Kuro clean glasses. Shoto comes out sometimes and Kuro gives him food too.

After we both finish, Kuro brings out a box and sets it in front of Shoto. I get out of the chair and stand next to Shoto as he opens the box. There's an outfit inside like mine. He picked up the box and I drag him into our room, pushing him into the bathroom to take a shower and change.

I sit on my bed and play a game on my phone. He takes a while, but Shoto finally comes out in the outfit. A red dress shirt, black tie, black vest, black pants and black shoes. Around his hands are gloves, one red and one white, color coordinated with his hair and quirk. I grab his hands and pull him into a hug. We both sit down on my bed, turning on the tv.

We wait until dark to strike, waiting till then by watching hero fights, me and Shoto writing down any weak spots we notice. When dark hits, we head out. We head onto a rooftop, waiting for any d-list or underground heroes. We watch out and end up spotting someone, a Hero named Eraserhead. We watch as he steps into a dark alleyway next to the building we are on. I put on my eye guard.

I put a hand around Shoto's waist and use a shock absorbing quirk to drop us in front of Eraserhead. He looks at us through his Eye guard. I look at him through mine.

"Go home kids, it's not safe for you here," He tells us. I giggle at his actions.

"Eraserhead, his quirk is eraser and his weakness are his chronic dry eye and that if he can't see you, he can't erase your quirk" I relay to both Eraserhead and Shoto. Eraserhead stares at us before he starts to power up his quirk. My knowledge quirk disappears and I laugh. I stare him down before talking again.

"You are getting into the wrong fight Eraser, wouldn't want your friend Present Mic to find you almost dead," I say. He grabs his ropes and I use an earthquake quirk to knock him off his feet. He breaks his eye contact and I feel my quirk coming back to me. I use a blindness quirk to blind him and Shoto uses the ice side of his quirk to bind down his arms and legs and head. We come up to his head and kneel next to him. I take off the blindness quirk and I rip off his ey guard.

"You should never have messed with Quirkless and Hell Ice," I say before I punch him in the face while using a Harding quirk while Todoroki uses his flames to melt the ice, accidentally burning some of his hands, legs, and head. I use a memory to wipe his memory of our faces and looks, but the encounter. I notice that he has a phone in his pocket. I put on some gloves so no fingerprints stay.

I pull it out of his pocket. the first thing is a text from Present Mic. I respond to the text with an address and I stand up. I grab Shoto and teleport with him to the roof above the alleyway, wanting to watch this event. Shoto cuddles up next to me and falls asleep.

It takes about 10 min before Present Mic shows up, yelling out Eraserhead's Name. Aizawa. I remind myself to remember that later. He runs over to Aizawa's side and leans down. He shakes Aizawa and doesn't get a response.

He picks up Eraserhead and runs off, probably to the nearest hospital. I carefully pick up Shoto to not wake him. I teleport us to our room. I lay him down on the bed, taking his shoes, tie, vest, and gloves off. I get changed and lay down next to him. We fall asleep together.