Meeting Kacchan and the Entrance Exam

Deku's Pov

We pull up and park in the driveway of the Bakugo house. I can hear Kacchan and his dad yelling at each other. Shouto and I step out the car, Auntie following us. I open the door, and I see Kacchan and Uncle standing in front of each other, arguing. They both look over and Kacchan runs at me, hugging me hard.

"Deku you idiot, I almost lost you," he says, his voice wavering. We both cry.
"I missed you Kacchan!" I say. Auntie watches in awe over this new side of Kacchan that is showing. Uncle leads us and Shouto to the living room while Auntie makes us some food.

"Who is this Deku?" Kacchan asks me, looking at Shouto.

"This is Todoroki Shouto, he was kidnapped by Quirkless and given to the league of villains. He was held with me." I tell Kacchan. He looks at Shouto, evaluating him, before looking at me, asking me with his eyes if I trust him. I nod and he looks back at short.

"So, what's your quirk?" Kacchan asks Shouto. Shouto tensed up and quietly responded, and I relayed that information to Kacchan.

"He said that it is Ice, he can create and manipulate ice," I tell Kacchan.

"That sound so cool! Will you show me?" Kacchan asks.

"Maybe later," I tell Kacchan. Kacchan and I tell each other of what happened during the five-ish months that I was held captive with the villains. Aunt call us in for food and we all head to the kitchen.

We sit in silence as we eat. Enjoying the food that Auntie made us. I prefer Kuro's food to be honest. It has more flavor. After dinner is finished, Kacchan gives Shouto a set of clothes and I grab some from the stash I have here. We both take a shower and brush our teeth, heading to the guest room. We both lay down and Auntie closes the door, leaving us to sleep. We should cuddles up to me and I pull out my phone. I text Kuro that everything is going as planned and we fall asleep next to each other.

--Time Skip---

Deku's Pov

Its been 6 years now and me, Shouto, and Kacchan are 15 and ready to apply to U.A. We walk together, Kacchan on my left and Shouto on my right. We walk and get signed in, heading to the place where Present Mic is supposed to explain in more detail about the pamphlet that the people at the registration desk gave us. We find a seat watch Present Mic explain the exam.

TimeSkip!!++

Me, Kacchan, and Shouto split up and head to our different exam locations. I put on my green jumpsuit and black shoes and wait for someone to announce the exam to start.

"START!!"

I run off into the exam, leaving everyone else behind, confused. I run into a 3 pointer and use an electrification quirk to short it out. I use a speed quirk to run off and find another.

_TimeSkip_

I now have 60 points, enough to pass, but I hear rumbling. I see people run right past me as I turn around. There is the 0 pointer

"Help!!" I hear a girl say. I look down and find a girl trapped in the rubble, about to be crushed by the 0 pointers. I run over and use a strength quirk to lift the rubble off of her leg. I picked her up and use a speed quirk to hand her to this guy with engines on his legs, telling him to get her and anyone far away from here. He and everyone else starts to run. I use an echo-location quirk to make sure that they are all near the entrance. Once they are, I let the show start.

I gather an electricity quirk, a strength quirk, and a wing quirk. Wings bust from my back, bright green and large. I use the strength quirk on my legs to jump up to the face of the one pointer. I use my wings to stay in the air.

I gather electricity from the surrounding building and the school above my head in a giant ball. Once it is big enough. I slam it into the ground, onto the 0 pointers. A stray lightning hits my wings and I fall and pass out when I hit the ground.

Shouto's Pov.

I step out of the exam ground and Kasuki runs up to me. He hugs me and I hug him back. after a while, he lets go.

"Izuku is in the infirmary for being struck by lightning," he says. I stare at him before he starts to drag me off into the school. He drags me to the infirmary and walks in. We go to Izuku's bedside and I grab his hand. We sit there until he wakes up, a few hours later. He lets both Kasuki and I help take his weight on his way home.

When we manage to get home and get Izuku into our room and on the bed, we both are very tired. Izuku texts someone and then cuddles me until I fall asleep.