Seventeen

August 30, 2014

"Are you ready?" I ask Isela as I finish applying my makeup.

We're going to see Jack and Jack perform in Anaheim today, and I'm super excited to see Jack.

"Yeah, I'm ready. You?" She asks pulling her beige knitted cardigan on. I nod and grab my phone.

"I finally get to see my otp together for the first time since y'all been otp." Isela grins and I roll my eyes.

"We're not together," I scoff running a hand through my curled hair. "Maybe one day though."

"Let's go before I beat you up for saying you guys aren't together, because it's obvious you guys are." She rolls her eyes.

I laugh at her, because she did the whole bish whet pose. "Fine, fine, whatever helps you sleep at night."

As we walked downstairs Angel stopped me, "we're going to Disney tomorrow, early so don't stay out to late." He says patting my head before letting me go.

"I'm not a dog, but okay." I smile patting his shoulder before catching up with Isela. "You wanna drive?"

She nods and I toss her my keys. "There's a first for everything,"

"There's only been like five people I've let drive my car, so please, be careful. I don't wanna die." I laugh.

Taylor's driven my car, on the night Cameron and I fought at the hotel and Taylor was there and pretty much took care of me.

Then Cameron has driven it, many times.

Angel, Jack Gilinsky and Matt have all driven it multiple times too.

"I'm the best driver out there, don't worry." She winks. I laugh and get into the car, checking my phone to see a text from Jack.

From Jack (:

Can't wait to see you babe.

To Jack (:

I'll be there in 30, be ready bc the party is about to arrive :p

"He calls you babe, but y'all not together?" She laughs. "Bruh."

"It isn't that big of a deal. A lot of people call me babe, doesn't mean we're together."

"There's a difference, you and Jack fuck, and he calls you babe y'all together. Then there's Taylor and he just calls you babe because... He's Taylor." She explains.

"We don't fuck." I laugh shaking my head.

"Y'all fuck, don't lie. I remember when Cameron and Jack almost fought because of that. So don't even try to lie to me."

"We haven't fucked since like a month ago, so chill. And please don't say his name." I say looking out the window.

"I don't even know what the hell happened between Cameron and you," she sighs.

"I just, I don't want to hurt him. I'd rather us stay as friends for a while. Because I really just.. I feel like I'd be unfaithful to him. And I don't want to see him hurt because I cheated. So it's better I just not be with him that way my mind and heart can decide who I want to be with more, Jack or him."

"Cameron isn't going to wait forever." She says.

"I know, and I don't expect him too. I want him to possibly move on and be happy," I sigh, "can we just not talk about this. I just wanna have a good time and see Jack."

"Yeah, sure. Okay."

.

.

.