Nine ×

"Who the hell sent you this?" Nash asks reading the text message over and over again. "M. Madison? Matthew who would send you?"

"I don't know? I don't think Matthew would do something like that."

"What's the secret?" Nash asks as he slowly hands me my phone.

"I had sex with Gilinsky, that's why I don't want Cameron to know. He'll blow it way out of proportion." I sigh putting my face in my hands as I sit on the edge of my bed.

"I don't think you should be really worried about it, Callie. They can't do anything. They're just trying to scare you. Plus, I think you should just tell Cameron. It'd be better if you did."

"You know damn well Cam will freak out if he found out."

"Come on, we're going to the house to tell him. Don't make an excuse Callie. You have to tell him," He sighs grabbing my wrist and pulling me behind him.

"No, Nash. I can't. Not right now at least. I'll tell him when Jack isn't in LA." I reason trying to make him stop pulling me.

He finally gives in. "Fine, but you have to do it as soon as Jack leaves town."

"I will, I promise." I say holding my pinky out to him. He wraps his with mine and pulls me into a hug.

"I just hope we find out who that person is, honestly, I don't think its Madison. She's finally coming to terms with being nice to you." He says sighing.

"I don't know anybody else that knows? Matthew wouldn't do that, he wouldn't jeopardize our friendship." I sigh following him downstairs. Angel waving at Nash as we walk into the kitchen.

Angel being to lazy to get up from the couch to formally greet Nash.

"Well who else was at the bonfire that's name starts with a M? Maybe its a last name thing?" He suggests.

"Maybe, I don't know. Its just weird. Why would someone threaten me like that? I mean, unless its someone who wants to be with Cameron."

"It's probably a fan or something. Maybe that weirdo girl that Cameron hooked up with and choose her over you a while ago finally found us." He laughs, totally not even taking that into consideration.

"Megan, or Morgan or whatever. Slut, I should say. I got used to callong her that. What if it is her?" I ask cringing at the memory of him saying he chose her over me.

God did that hurt...

"Yeah. Her. I doubt it though, it snot like Cameron would choose her again over you."

"He could if he found out. I'm sure he's going to hate me after this." I sigh.

But I did it to myself, and I don't regret doing it.

He'll get over it eventually. Right?

"Cameron could never hate you." Angel pipes in. "That kid has never been so in love with someone the way he is with you. I don't even understand how he can love you that much."

"Thanks, Angel." I say sarcastically and he just shoots me a thumbs up.

"Nah, I love you Poop Head." He smiles getting off of the couch and checking his phone. "There's a party at Zac Mann's place tonight and we're all invited."

"Excuse me, who's Zac Mann?"

"This singer," Nash informs me. "Yeah, tell him we'll stop by. In the mean time, you need to think about who that was while you go and get ready for the party."

"I don't even wanna go to a party." I mumble. "But I'll go anyways."

I walk back up to my room and look through my clothes for something decent to wear. I decide on a torqouise skater skirt, black crop top and a jean vest. (Pic on instagram (: jafedits )