Eight ×

"You should probably get dressed," Jack laughs as he walks into the room, a white towel wrapped around his hips.

I just sigh and pull the blankets tighter around me. My high was 100% gone now, but that doesn't mean I regret anything I did.

I probably shouldn't have even had sex because my tattoo hurts like a mother freaker. But I'm not gonna lie, I don't regret even a second of it.

"Is Cameron home?" I couldn't help but ask. He sighs and nods his head yes as he pulls fresh clothes on.

I finally get dressed and pull my hair up into a bun before sitting on the edge of the bed, stretching a little bit. "Isn't there a bonfire tonight?" Jack asks taking a seat next to me.

"Yes sir." I murmur as he leans over and gently kisses me. Only for a mid second before standing up.

"I'll leave the room first, you come out whenever you're ready." He says smiling before walking out of the room.

I wait a few minutes before walking out of the room, sealing the door shut behind me. I make my way down stairs and see everyone scattered on the couches.

"I'm gonna head home," I inform them as I pick up my purse from the coffee table. My phone right next to it.

"Nice tattoo," Carter points out. You could see only some of it from what my shorts reveled.

"Thanks," I smile as I unlock my phone, a text from Angel saying that I needed to come help him with something before the bonfire tonight.

"You're coming back for the bonfire right?" Nash asks curiouy. I just nod and make my way to the door.

"I'll be back,"

The boys said their simple byes before I left.

.

.

.

.

"Wait what?" Matt asks through the phone. I just sigh. "You didn't,"

"I did."

"Please tell me you used protection. Because clearly you can get pregnant, pretty easily." He says, his voice holding so much emotion that it was hard to just pin point one.

"Of course I used protection, Matt. Ever since I lost the baby I've used protection."

"Thank gosh, we don't need a little gilinsky or Dallas baby running around." He sighs, relieved. "Are you going to tell Cam?"

"Why should I?"

"I don't know, maybe becuase he thinks he still has a chance with you?"

"He knows that we're just friends right now. Nothing more and nothing less." I sigh running a hand through my damp hair.

"Last I remember you guys were friends with benefits."

"Matt, still the same thing. We just have sex, I mean.. There's nothing wrong with that and there's nothing wrong with the fact that I hooked up with Gilinsky."

"Yeah I know. Just don't tell the wrong person, you already get enough hate." He says.

"I know, I know. I'm not gonna really tell anyone. But I'm not going to deny it if they ask me. ya' feel me?"

"Yeah. Well, I'm boarding my flight. I should be there before you know it." He says, a smile clear in his voice.

"See you soon," I respond before we bid our goodbyes and I finish getting ready for the bonfire tonight.