Second Chain

Skylight Academy, Early Morning

Your POV:

After that incident, nobody dares to bully me anymore but they glare at me everytime I walk in the hallway or in the classroom. It is still bearable but I am not sure about the future when I am more weak. Will I be able to take their glares? "(Y/N)?" Someone called out, the coldness in the voice is far too scary, "ah... Mikuna-Chan..." Still unable to meet her in the eyes I quietly stared down at my table, I notice everyone have already went out of the classroom probably to escape from Mikuna.

Mikuna sigh a heavy sigh before pulling a chair towards my table, "look at me." She ordered as I shakily look at her, her ocean blue eyes reflected a weak me. "Go talk to Tasu. Although the two of us might have been upset with you not able to protect yourself from the bully we still would like to talk to you. Especially Tasu." She explained as I slowly process her words, "but..." I stumbled upon my words unable to find words to express my feelings. She could only sigh again before chasing me off to find Tasuku.

I have been chase out of my own classroom and currently is on a mission to find Ryuenji Tasuku. Funny cause I have never been chase by her my whole life neither do I need to find Tasuku. "Hey..." I started the conversation when I saw him, he looks at me surprised before greeting me. "Look I am sorry about the incident and I-" Before I could finish he cuts me off, "I said that you have no need to be sorry and plus I have been waiting for you to start this conversation long ago." He smile gently before looking at me with happiness, "oh the bell is ringing soon better get to class right?" He questioned as I nod with a genuine smile.

~Time Skip To When The Program Starts~

Skylight Academy, Class Time

Miss Yamashi clap her hand to get the attention of the class, "alright everyone. So the Kosei, Gekkoukan and Shujin students are coming over today and study with us for one to two month so please welcome them with kindness." She stated before starting her lesson. We will get to see the students after school where each class from our school will probably be assign to a group of students from the other schools. I decided to go look for Mikuna and Tasuky first but the fact that they might be busy with student counselor (Did I spell that right?) work kind of worries me.

Miss Yamashi then asks, "look like all of you are in a daze, so I will asks questions. Let see. (L/N)-San answer this, what is the fastest man-made object in the world?" I remember Mikuna explaining this question before as I answer with confidence, "NASA Helios 2 space probe."-"Correct sit down." She says before starting to explain why, I heard some students murmuring, "she is quite smart."-"Maybe it was only rumor?" Their words make me somewhat happy.

Skylight Academy, After School

I went to find the Ryuenji twins and only to find them at the gate but both is doing different things. Tasuku is speaking with the teachers and Mikuna is speaking with the students? I naturally wait for Tasuku to finish since I am closer to him, "oh (Y/N)-Chan." Tasuku notice my presence and excused himself before approaching me. "Why didn't you go find my sis?" He asks and I could only give a small shrug, "let's go together then." We approach the large group of people and a few of them notices us.

Minato(Persona 3 Protagonist)'s POV:

I notice a (H/C) hair female walking with Tasuku, "oh hey Tasuku-Senpai!" Yukari greeted as Mikuna turn to see the both of them. "Looks like everyone is here huh?" Tasuku asks earning a small chuckle from Mikuna, "yes and they are all here for probably a month or so. Let me introduce. This is (L/N) (Y/N) a smart student who skip a grade so she is in Mitsuru or Aki's grade." I nodded, "how smart!" Haru say clasping her hands together, "thank you..." (Y/N) thank us shyly.

After our long introduction, Mikuna say we will be staying in a dorm which is just so happen the twin's dorm. "That's great! Now we can have more time with Mikuna-Senpai!" Minako my sister smile sweetly at our Senpai. "Still very good with words huh Minako?" Mikuna asks smiling at the energetic sibling of mine, "so we will all be staying together?" Akechi asks glancing at all of us, "yes that is right. Other than (Y/N) who stays at her own house." Mikuna explained as the female cheer silently.

I notice the silent (H/C) hair female keep glancing at us, sometimes Tasuku wilk talk to her and keep her company. "Is something wrong brother?" Minako asks as I smile a small smile shaking my head. "It's about her right?" Mikuna asks me as we walk together. "Yes." I answer without hesitation earning a slight nod from the aqua-blue hair female, "I see. She is quiet at first glance but once you know her you will see how energetic she is." Mikuna stated as Akihiko and Shinjiro take her away. "Shinji! Miku (Nickname from people who are close to her) wants to talk to others too you know."-"I think you can't wait to talk to her too." Shinji says causing the two to start fighting again, "talk about amazing." Mikuna slap her forehead before pulling two of them off of each other.

"Hey." I silently called out earning a yelp from the (E/C) eyes female, "is something the matter Arisato-San?" She asks formally making me observe her movements, "call me Minato and I thought you look quite distant here." I stated my reason for approaching her as I heard her sigh. "Sorry please excuse me... Tasuku-Kun Mikuna-Chan... I will go home first see ya." She say before going, "..." Mikuna stare at where she left silently.

"Second Chain. The Right Hand Chain. What is better to Chain your Right hand first?"
"I cannot move my right hand... It feels heavy."
"Watching (Y/N) suffer is the joy of my life. Please suffer more."

I somewhat hear these words as I look towards the direction (Y/N) have left. "..." I thought silently to myself, Aegis have notice my behavior and came to ask about it I only dismiss her worry with a shake of my head.