Prologue/First Chain

Your POV:

I stare at the empty house with only silence inside it. The furniture have been destroy as if someone have broke in, "..." I could only breathe in a small amount of oxygen as I try to stand.

"Crap... I think it starts to hurt again..." I stare at the blood oozing from the cuts on my leg, hand and basically my whole body. I lean against the wall for support as I slowly proceed to a empty room with only a bed and a dresser. "How am I going to face Tasuku tomorrow?" I ask to no one in particular as I made my way to the bed. "How am I going to hide these?" I sigh heavily, "let's think tomorrow then... I am feeling awfully tired..." I stated as I lay down on the bed, I feel the blood drip on the bedsheets but it is alright. There are many more parts that is bloody too.

Your Room, Early Morning

I wake up naturally as if nothing happen as I proceed to the bathroom to wash up, "shit!" I cuss as the water made contact with my wounds, "ah it's painful." I say trying to take the pain as I hurriedly change to my uniform. It have a white blouse inside and a long sleeve jacket that is able to cover my scars but the skirts only reach the knee so I have to wear long socks to cover it.

"Whoever design this uniform must know that I will need it to cover my scars..." I stated while chuckling to myself, "if Mikuna and Tasuku found out I am so going to deal with them... And they will probably take action too... That will be bad." I sigh as I slowly walk to the station with my bag slinging on my arm, "who would have thought it have become worsen?" I asks myself as I notice a frizzy black hair boy looking at me, "did I attract too much attention?" I mumble under my breath as he speak scaring me, "no you just look tired that's all." I then notice the uniform, it's a Shujin uniform. "I see thank you but I am fine." I reassure him. He give a simple nod before getting off the train, "weird..." I mumble as I made my way to the school I enroll myself into.

Skylight Academy, Early Morning

"(Y/N)!" Tasuku called out as he tap me on my shoulder gently, "good morning." He greeted with his usual gentle smile, "morning Tasuku-Kun." I greeted as a smile formed on my face, "you look tired." He pointed out while he says concern, "probably because I stay up late to study yesterday." I lied with me smiling reassuringly, he didn't seem to be convince by my lie as we walk towards the academy.

'It hurts to lie to my best friend...' I thought silently clutching my heart, "are you alright?" Tasuku asks snapping me out of my thought and I once again smile reassuringly dismissing his worries. He soon part from me as he is from A class along with Mikuna who is his twin sister. I am from the C class... The lower class, "oh look! It's the slut (L/N) (Y/N)!" The girls says pointing at me with a accusing finger, "oh I saw her yesterday with a old man!" The other one of the group of girls say as they all look at me disgusted. "I honestly don't know why Tasuku-Sama and Mikuna-Sama want to be friends with you!" The girl spat making me boil in anger but I just sit at my seat without looking up. I am powerless... Might as well let them bully me. (Okay at this point of the story all of you will probably start to scold saying how I never make Y/N stronger but you must look at her past first before you will know why she allow herself to get bullied.)

"Alright! Settled down now class!" Our form teacher Miss Yamashi says as everyone quietly obeyed her, "good now we all know that there is a mixing program next week and the students from Shujin, Gekkoukan and Kosei so when they arrive please be nice and try to get along with them is that clear?" She asks as everyone just say yes. "Will I get to see that boy on the train then?" I thought but soon snap out of it the moment lesson starts.

Skylight Academy, After School

I manage to survive school today too. "Yay..." I silently cheer to myself, "oh right... Today Tasuku and Mikuna have things to do." I say as the boys that usually bully me approaches me, "hey little slut." They greeted but this time they could not say a second sentence because Mikuna just so happen to walk in. "Mind if I hear what you all call her again?" She asks strictly, Tasuku who I notice afterwards stare at them disappointedly too. "Punishments will be given and I will report this bullying case to the teachers. It might get you all expell." She stated harshly causing everyone to shiver under her glare. "Please forgive us!" The boys yelled and she point towards me, "apologize to her not me." They turn around and throw me a look of disgust as they apologize unwillingly. "Now go! Don't let me see you all again." They shuffle out of the classroom as the rest hurriedly leave too.

"I thought the two of you are busy?" I asks unable to meet them in the eyes, "Tasu say you were tired and I come here to check on you but yet I saw this." Her tone was... I don't know how to express it... Filled with disappointment? "Why didn't you stand up for yourself?" Tasuku asks quietly as all I could do is tear up, "I am sorry..." I apologize almost falling onto the ground, "Tasu bring her home I will deal with the bully case." I feel Tasuku nod as he walk me home.

The silent was unbearable, still unable to meet him in the eyes I could only mumble apologies. "Don't be." He says and once we reach our destination, he continues, "next time don't keep it to yourself. Tell us we will help you." With one last glance he walk away, "I am sorry... I feel like a burden..." I say as tears finally fall from my (E/C) hues. I feel my body getting heavier... My heart too carrying a invisible weight...

"First Chain. The Neck Chain. Chocking is an option too."
"I am unable to breathe... Why?"
"The cries of (Y/N) along with her first chain is always satisfying."

I feel like the words are true, I feel like I cannot breathe like their is a chain too... Is this my personal chains? My pain? If that is then I am sure there is much more to go.