chapter 1

Based on backpack by Justin Bieber

Riele's POV

i woke up this morning and rubbed my nose and yawned.

just another regular day.

i got up and went too brush my teeth and did my normal morning routine

skin care and i did my hair into my normal pineapple pony tail.

i went and changed  into some comforting and calm
(outfit below)

i went and changed  into some comforting and calm(outfit below)

i walked downstairs and made a simple breakfast

i walked downstairs and made a simple breakfast. a smoothie and a egg and cheese croissant sandwich.

i ran out of bacon so 🤷🏽‍♀️

i sat on the couch and turned on the tv too watch the morning news too make sure everything was safe too go outside and hopefully not die.

news reporter: it's been 72 hours since the crash , a fly saucer came crashing from the sky yet still are no known survivers...

woah woah woah...a what now!?

person being interviewed: no one i mean NO ONE knows what too do everyone is freaking out...it's aliens! i'm telling you it's aliens!

this is crazy !!!!

but aliens? no way. probably something from NASA who knows but aliens don't exist.

i turned the tv off and sighed shrugging it off. i don't got time for this i need groceries.

i went too the front door and grabbed my car keys and looked in the hallway mirror making sure i was okay enough too go outside. i smiles a bit as walked out.

i ain't even gon lie i'm fine even on my worse days 🤷🏽‍♀️

i got in my car and drove off too the grocery store.

•••••••••••••

once i arrived i parked and hoped out and i went too go look for a cart and headed inside the grocery store

little did riele know....she left her car unlocked doors unlocked..

••••••••••••••••••••••••

i walked around the grocery store looking at all the foods that helps me live. i grabbed a lot of veggies and fruits and went too the meat aisle and got bacon, and chicken. i don't really eat a lot of meat but i try too eat some so i won't be so skinny.

i got some cereals and a lot of almond milk and soy milk for smoothies and my cereals.

i even grabbed snacks cause i live alone and need some comfort.

fruit snacks, swiss rolls, and hunny buns. and two bags of hot cheetos

yum.

as i walked too the cash register too pay i suddenly felt like something was wrong....or just a bad vibe that something is WRONG.

but i could be trippin. oh well.

i paid and grabbed my stuff and walked too my car

when i got there i pressed my button on my keys too open the trunk. i lifted it and placed all my groceries inside and closed the trunk.

i walked too the passenger side and pressed the button again but it didn't beep.

did i seriously leave my car unlocked?!? that's what was wrong!

i noticed nothing was odd so i sat inside and looked around a bit and-

OH MY GOD!!!!

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" i screamed

i don't know what tf that is but it needs too go

it jumped and whimpered and curled into a ball. i noticed it was more scared then i was...

"uh- " i said unable too speak , it looked at me

it was so weird . it's skin was a bit normal but had such a weird tone. almost like he was green but still human.

his eyes were like rainbows they changed different colors before stick too one

purple.

what does that mean?

it whimpered and sniffed before opening its mouth too speak "i- i'm jace..i come in peace.."

so i'm guessing it's a he.

please tell me it's not what i think it is...

••••••••••••••••••••

next chapter is tomorrow ! i kind of left you on a cliffhanger...hehe my bad :) muah!!