Chapter 3: Hawks

Edited

They sat there in silence for an hour or two, doing nothing but looking up at the night sky as staying close to each other like a gay cliché, well or any type of romantic cliché. They didn't really even know they were side by side because they were distracted with the comfortable silence and the dark sky that was lit up by millions of stars.

"Why'd you get so frustrated when they cut you off?" Hawks perked up with a confusing in his voice, "I though the BIG scary and deadly Dabi would never act like a child with a tantrum!" Hawks said as his hands moved around as his spoke.

Dabi stared at the man with his turquoise eyes that held a lot annoyance after a while, "It shouldn't be any of your business..but they had made the dick ass mistake about my pass that I wasn't willing to..y'know..talk about?"

"Can I ask what this dick ass mistake was..?" Hawks asked with his hands now on his lap and finally staying still. Dabi thought for a moment, did he really wanna tell this hero his deepest secret? Would he tell him? Or would he tell the whole world? "Nope, I don't trust you that much, I shouldn't even be talking to a hero, you could have a recording device for all I know" Dabi sighed and stood up, "You better go now or else.."

Hawks stood up as well standing in front of the scarred man who darted his eyes away from the blonde, "Right..um I'll see you later?" Dabi smirked at his comment, "Sure, as long as you don't report me then we'll be fine. Same time same place, bye chicken"

Hawks held a small smile on his face, "You got it, bye burnt fry" He said as he stood at the edge of the building and took off into the sky. Dabi left the rooftop of the apartment room and went down into his flat.

He closed the door and locked it before stepping into his small kitchen and grabbing one of the apples his landlord gave him with his many other groceries and replaced a more normal and healthy dinner with it. As he ate he began to put the groceries in the correct places in the cupboards and fridge so they wouldn't stay in the counter for long.

After he placed the finally thing into the fridge he went to his small living room area and sat on his couch and looked out the window to see the quiet yet unlikable buildings surrounding it, he turned towards the small TV he stole from a small TV shop who didn't even seem to have called the police after Dabi ran away with it in his arms.

He had pressed the remote button and flicked to the news to find anything interesting to see but he only saw news about minor incidents or U.A, he rolled his eyes and changed it to a different news channel where it seemed to be normal until the topic of the league of villains popped up.

"The league of villains seem to be very quiet right now, hopefully they don't do anything as bad as last time or anything at all" said one of news presenters to the one sitting right beside him, "Yes I agree with you, hopefully they catch the people behind everything" The other news reporter said.

The news presenters fixed their paper at the same time and looked at the camera with a stern face, "We also had a report come in from an anonymous user, it says-"

Dabi perked up at the mention of a new report, he usually did this out of fear that someone had spilled beans out, but it never seemed to happen so he was a little more calm than usual, "It seems there's a big rumour going around about one of the leagues member, the one that attacked Endeavour four months ago" the New presenter beside them nodded and frowned "Yes I heard that rumour as well, people are saying that he is actually the dead son of the famous hero himself, Endeavour"

Dabi eyes widened with horror and panic as he heard the words coming out of the small TV, "Which on of the does bitches snitched?!" He sat up and threw the remains of the apple into the bin and turned his head back to the TV and turned the volume up

"If we look at the picture of both men you can see the striking similarities between the two of them, if I were Endeavour I'd definitely want to know the truth!"

"Yes, I'd want to find the truth as well, if he is Todoroki Touya then I'd be ashamed to be his father, for now Dabi only knows the trut-"

The TV was turned off and Dabi stared at the now turned off TV, he sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose, "I swear I'm gonna kill does fuckers..." Dabi said while laying his slim body on the uncomfortable sofa, his eyes daring to close themselves if Dabi didn't consecrate on staying awake.

He held his hand up into the air and looked at it, his hand was large and covered in scars, "Why..? Even know..why do I still look like him..." His eyes shut and his hand fell to the side of his rib cage, his breathing steadily and a simple frown stuck onto to his features.

He was distributed and disgusted with the way he looked, he thought if he had the chance to remove the scars his father had made on him, he wouldn't do it because if he did get them surgical removed then he would look so much like his father, his scars and black hair made him look quite different but nonetheless there were still similarities to Endeavour and him.

'Why did he have to look like his father?'

End
Word Count: 831
Edited Word Count: 1004