Chapter 13: Close call

Edited

Hawks flew home with the happiest smile anyone had ever seen him wear on his face, he was gone for quite a while but that didn't bothered him at all.

All he thought about was Dabi, his perfect facial features, the touch of his lips and...

Fuck he just kissed the number one heroes son...

Now he was a tad bit scared, what if Endeavour found out because he told someone and he was over hearing everything? Would he be out of the hero business already?! What if he was gonna go to jail because he kissed a villain?!

He was getting so distracted by his own question that he slammed into the Endeavour agency building on accident. Some workers stared at the hero who was slowly sliding down the building quite slowly.

He started to fly and took his weight off the building, he rubbed his forehead in pain and flew down to the ground. "Be more careful Hawks, what are you doing here anyways?" Hawks turned around and saw Endeavour, his arms folded across his chest with a stern look.

"O..oh Heyyy Endeavour!" Hawks said awkwardly with a uneasy grin on his face, "What you doing here...at your agency...where you work..." Hawks facepalmed himself, he answered his own question that he already knew from the start.

Endeavour stared at him with an unamused look, he sighed and unfolded his arms to rubs his growing head ache away, "Just tell me why you are here.." He said trying not to sound as impatient.

Hawks felt beads of sweat coming from his forehead, if he were to lie right now then Endeavour was to more likely break his neck and tell him he was lying, if he were to tell the truth then...

Well the same thing would happen..but he'd also get fired..

He was pretty much stuck in the pickle jar forever, his palms were getting sweaty and in all honesty he felt like crying. Suddenly Endeavours phone rang and he took it out while walking away, Hawks felt relief travel through his body and he flew back up into the air.

The cold chilly breeze of the night sky felt great to Hawks, it was always nice after a night of patrolling, he landed on the roof of his own apartment building, he stood there remembering the fun nights Dabi and him had while on top of Dabi's roof.

"I'm gonna be sooo dead once this is found out...but does it matter? I like him...I like Dabi...but do I like him enough to call it love? To ruin my whole career? For the possibility of me going to jail?" He asked him out loud.

But was Dabi as important as his job and career? Hawks did realise that Dabi was the only one he had ever had a crush on and Dabi kinda unlocked feelings inside Hawks like a video game character would get new things by opening a chest or something.

Hawks sighed and flew down to the entrance to the apartment building, he entered and flew up the stair case to his apartment, he opened the door to a messy and large apartment. Clothes were everywhere, dishes were in the sink unwashed and the blinds were closed making it heard to see with only the hall light on as he stood at the doorway.

His apartment wasn't as clean as Dabi's because he didn't have as much free time as him, he was busy working as a hero, he sat down on his red couch and didn't even bother to take his shoes off.

He was too tired to even move at this point plus a growing headache was coming from the moment he slammed into the Endeavour agency window, he rolled over onto his side and grabbed the remote and turned it on.

He skipped the news channels and right into the drama series, he didn't wanna cope with the bullshit news, who does these days anyways? He rather know about fictional love affairs and who killed who.

He switched the Channel to his favourite show 'I love three Yanderes', he knew this was the most graphic show and plus it was very much for girls but he didn't care, it was interesting to him and he loved one of the main boys looks, he looked strongly like Dabi.

He soon got bored of the TV show and episode he was watching and so he turned the channel onto the news to see if anything was happening or if anyone needed saving, he sighed realising the news was just about Dabi again.

"Dabi sure seems to be popular these days, well isn't every villain?" Hawks said to himself out loud, he still couldn't believe that he kissed Dabi, who wouldn't still be in shock? He kissed a villain.

It was like Romeo and Juliet, forbidden love is what it was and still is, Dabi a villain that is being hunted by hero, Hawks a hero that is supposed to hunt Dabi but he couldn't even think to do now.

And then everyone is the Japanese society is trying to break them apart, the end.

Suddenly the door got knocked on, he sat up and looked toward it...

End
Word Count: 882