Declined

The next day came too soon. Just like I had promised my daughter I let her read to both me and Edward. It was nice to hear her voice since she rarely liked to speak outside using her gift - which was a habit of hers that I was hoping to soon break.

After she finished reading we joined Rosalie, Emmett and the twins in the kitchen for breakfast. As we walking into the kitchen Rosalie set Renesmee's plate on the table and then placed a napkin in her daughters lap before kissing her on the cheek.

"So-" I began as I pulled up a seat at the counter. "Have you and Rose looked into the childrens education at all?" I asked before lifting a cup of blood to my mouth.

I sipped lightly and then smacked my lips together. The taste was beyond amazing. From the salty taste in the blood I knew it was a moose. I had only drank moose blood once but I remembered the taste consistency as if it had been a million times over.

"We are going to homeschool for now, atleast until their growth slows down enough to not draw attention from the humans." Rosalie murmered as she leaned into Emmett's muscled arms.

"That would be a good idea." I responded before taking another sip. "Renesmee should start here in a few days. It will be nice to see her make friends and socialize like a normal being."

Just as I had finished my sentence my cell phone began to ring. In half a second I accepted the call and held the phone to my ear. "Bella Swa- Cullen speaking." I said. Edward chuckled at my slight mistake of name. Even after having been married and had a child with my husband I was still mistakingly addressing myself.

"Mrs. Cullen, this is Carmen Sandez from the Denali Elementary Administration. I was just going over a Miss Renesmee Cullen's file and it seems that she never went to school is that correct?" Carmen asked.

I nodded my head to her question. "Yes ma'am we didn't think she needed it." I cleared my throat uneasily. "Our daughter is, well, she's smart." I said as simply as I could. "Is that a problem?"

"Well it wouldn't be if she was just starting kindergarten but I read here that your daughter is 7 years old she should be in the 3rd grade but she has no previous education listed at all, not even home schooling." Carmen explained. "In order to have her begin she needs to take an assesment test to see what all she knows."

I rose to my feet and began pacing as I ran my free hand through my hair. "Okay, when are you available?" I asked.

"I'm available until 5 pm but I suggest if you want your daughter to not fall behind you come in now." Carmen said.

 I stopped in my place. "Okay, I will head out now. Thank you for calling." I finished before I quickly hung up.

Walking the four steps back to the counter I lifted the cup to my mouth and drained it down. I didn't even have to relay the phone call to my husband because he could hear perfectly with his superhuman hearing.

He drained his cup as well and headed over to the sink to rinse them out. After he had finished he took Renesmee upstairs to get dressed.

I found it weird that just a little under a month ago my daughter was the size of a five year old and now she was old enough to look like she was seven. Of course her growing was slowing down but that didn't mean much.

Carlisle explained that after her first year she should be around the size of a twelve year old. From there she would grow as quick as a normal human would meaning that 6 years from that point she would be to her full growth where she would stop completley.

By the time I went upstairs and dressed myself Edward and Renesmee were heading downstairs. We headed out to the truck and got in before we made the journey through the woods that hid the house completely from human eyes. Once we broke through to the highway it was a 15 minute drive - with Edwards 100 mph driving - to the school.