6. Tacos

(Ariana's POV)

"Can I have time to think about it? It's just I don't really wanna leave my mum" I frown and look at them all.

All their eyes were on me and I felt really pressured.

"Yeah that's fine. We don't leave for 2 months anyway" Bart smiles.

Phew!!! At least I have time to think about that.

"How about we go see some more fans and then grab lunch?" Jack suggested.

"Sounds good to me!" Carter smiled.

I nod my head in agreement before Erin says
"I could do with a big fat burger" she sighs and I laugh.

"I'd like to hang out tonight or tomorrow morning so we can chat" Shawn smiles to me and I nod my head.

We could hear some fans outside shouting so we all decided to head out.

I kept looking at this Hayes boy. He was gorgeous.

I walk out not long behind him, all the boys were so naturally good with their fans. I was just learning.

"OMG ITS SHAWN AND ARIANA TOGETHER!!" Some of them screamed.

@Mendes4life: OMG, I've just seen Ariana with Shawn! Life goals completed to see them together!! #MendesArmy

@AriAnaaaisbae: This is something I never thought I'd ever see! @shawnmendes @Arimendes

I smile and take more pictures with some fans.

(Hayes POV)

Ariana looked so cute with her fans I couldn't help but take a picture of her. I smile and walk over to her.
"Hey. So I uh took this" I say nervously.
She looks and has the biggest smile on her face
"Omg I love it! Please send it to me" She smiles and I smile back looking down at her.

She gets her phone out and I scan her snapcode. "Could you send me all the boys Snapchat's?" She ask
Damn. There I was thinking I was special..
"Have my number to" She smiles and reads it out
"0123456789"
(I was tempted to write my real number lol)
I nod my head and send her the picture. Hell yes! I got her number! And she didn't ask for anyone else's!!

A few minutes later I see this on Instagram and Twitter:

@AriMendes:
I love you all more then you can imagine. Thank you for the support today and Thank you for taking this! @HayesGrier

 Thank you for the support today and Thank you for taking this! @HayesGrier

I smile and comment @HayesGrier: you're very welcome☺️.

@haaassIsBae: You are Ari would make the cutest couple !!! @HayesGrier

I smile at the comments and I see Ariana blush at them too. Shawn walks over and looks at me laughing "don't even think about it" and shakes his head playfully.