40. Album release

(Ariana's POV)

I had just woken up back at home and I was beyond excited for the album to be released. Scooter said I can release it whenever I want!

@AriMendes:
Who wants to see the album covers!? As well as every title for the songs!?

@Arianator87: MEEEEEEE OMG
@MaddisonBeer: so proud 💓
@MendesArmy: YASSS QUEEN

I smile and walk downstairs in my pyjamas and sit next to Shawn who was eating a muffin.

"For breakfast really?..." I laugh and he offers me a bite and I shake my head.

"I'm about to release the covers!" I smile.

"I'm so happy for you" He says and hugs me.

I smile and decide to post the covers now.

@AriMendes:
Here's what you've been waiting for! My new album 'Breathin'🖤

@AriMendes:Here's what you've been waiting for! My new album 'Breathin'🖤

Liked by HayesGrier , MatthewEspinosa and 4,567,765 others

@ErinJ: QUEEEEEEEEN
@MaddisonBeer: inlovewu
@Arianatorfab4: OMG OMG I CANT BREATHE
@shawnMendes: so proud 💗

I smile and the post blows up instantly.

I was getting so much love from everyone and I didn't want it to stop!

Hayes walks in and looks at me.

"I love your covers" He says.

"Thanks" I mumble.

"Please can we have a chat?" He asks.

Urgh...

"Fine.." I say and get up from my seat and we both walk outside and sit besides the pool.

"Look I'm so sorry okay" he frowns.

"Look you did what you did and it can't be taken back" I say.

"Okay, yes I kissed Maggie. But I was so drunk and it was only once" Hayes says.

"The fact you kissed her whilst you were intoxicated makes it even worse Hayes.  I didn't cross your mind once and instead you kiss the girl I felt threatened by. How do you think that makes me feel" I say.

"Ariana I'm so sorry okay.. and I'm guessing there's not just one song on there about me anymore" he frowns.

"You're right. Break your heart right back is about you" I say.

"Ariana please give me another chance" he frowns.

"Hayes I'm sorry. I'm not ready to get back together with you, you've hurt my feelings too bad and I don't know if I can trust you ever again." I say

Hayes gets teary eyed and looks at me "how did you even find out?"

"Maddison showed me the plan between her and Maggie. Maddison was acting like she liked you so Maggie can get closer to you so I'd focus on Maddison and not her" I sigh.

"God she's a bitch" Hayes says

"Well you found that out too late!" I sigh.

"Ariana please I beg you.." Hayes looks at me.

My heart was aching as he was begging me for forgiveness. I wanted to cuddle him and pull him close to me and be with him. But I don't trust easily.

"Hayes I'm sorry, I need a break.." I say and look down.

"I understand. I'll do everything I can to prove to you that I'm the one for you though okay!?" He says.

"You've really hurt me and it's still raw" I shrug and stand up.

"Ariana please... I love you" He says.

"Hayes please give me some space..." I frown and walk away.

It did hurt me to have to do this but I definitely needed a break from him.

I walk back inside and Shawn smiles widely at me

"Guess who's trending no.1 on twitter for Breathin!!?" He smiles

"No way!!" I say and grab my phone.

I go on twitter and I was trending no.1 with my album covers and everyone was talking about the song names.

@Arianaaa8love; Break your heart right back better be about Hayes!!! #Breathin

@AriBaby: NASA !! I'm so intrigued to hear that one!!! 🌚✨

@MendesForever: hands on me!? Ariana you dirty little thing 😋😂

@Magcon543: I can't wait to hear leave me lonely!!! 🙌🏻😭

@SarahAriFan: knowing I'm gonna hear her sing some of these live!!! Baby I is iconic!! 💓😋

I smile and reply to some tweets.

@AriMendes:
"Thank you all so much to everyone that has supported my new album and is tweeting about it! We have managed to get no.1 trending!!!"

Awhile later I was sat in the front room with Taylor and we were all chatting

I decided to give Matthew a snippet of Bloodline as he was desperate to hear one! It's like living with my biggest fan!

"Ariana please please can one night I perform the way with you?! I've learnt all the lyrics!!!" Matt smiles.

I laugh and hug him. "Of course Marty!" I giggle.

//thanks for reading part 40!
Please vote and comment.