1 : Easy

Cassidy's p.o.v.

Crimson Blood drips off of my blades, staining the forest floor. I stood in the middle of it all, with an expressionless mask planted on my face. A small scoff rings through my mind. Two years ago, I would be gagging at the sight of this much blood. I really was pathetic then.... The mission was complete, every target was dead and in a timely manner too.

My reward for this operation is pretty big, so I decided to actually out some effort into it. They were all weak, trying to defend themselves with guns. It was stupid of them to think that they could win. They were the scum of the earth, guilty of drug dealing and human trafficking. I was happy to get rid of them.... Not even bothering to get rid of the body's, I walk towards the edge of the small clearing, spotting my baby waiting there for me.

There she stood in all her glory, gleaming and new with not even a single scratch or dent on her. Over the past two years, I've become incredibly attached to my motorcycle... Hopping on the clean leather seat, I start the engine and hear her purr underneath me.

Putting my foot on the gas, I speed away from the clearing and back to the agency to collect my payment. The wind streams through my dark brown hair, sending the soft strands back behind me. My helmet protecting my eyes from the harsh winds. I savor the free feeling of riding before with my enhanced sight, I spot the large building.

I pull up into the gravely driveway just in time to see one of my closest friends, Marshall pull up next to me. What I call the agency is actually a pack, we're called the assassins pack because that's what we are, a pack of assassins. Marshall's jet black hair slightly peaks out from underneath his helmet and his muscles flex as he stops his bike. He has a muscled body, a handsome face, and piercing green eyes most girls would bend over backwards to be with, but to me he was my best friend. Someone I could trust no matter what, he's my go to guy.

Once I get off my baby, I walk over to Marshall, who has an unbelievably wide grin on his face. I pull him into a short bro hug, before patting him on the back. " So, you just finished the big mission?"

He asks, as we walk side by side into the pack house. " Yeah, it was pretty easy. I'm surprised it was such a big mission..." I trail off, a smirk on my face. " So, everything's just sooo easy for you since your the top rank huh?" He teases, gently poking my flank with his elbow. " Yup, pretty much.... I'll catch up with ya later, I've gotta collect my payment." I say, nudging him back " See ya later baby C! " He replies, a smirk on his face, using the nickname he gave me when we were both new recruits.

I just chuckle in reply as we both go into separate doors.

Our director, Sam , sits at the oak wood desk in front of me. His slightly thinning blonde hair is starting to get a little bit grey and his light blue eyes have warm wrinkle lines lining them, giving him a friendly fatherly look. In a way, he is my father. My parents and family treated me just as badly as my " Mate " did. Over time, Sam had become my fatherly figure.

" Did the mission run smoothly?" he asks, turning his attention away from the paper work stacked on his desk and looking me in the eye. That's one thing I love about him, he always makes time for me, even with his job. " Everything went perfectly, every target it dead and everything associated to them is gone." I relay the information to him, a warm smile on my face.

" Good, here's your payment, do me a favor and spoil yourself a little bit okay?" He asks me, a cheeky smile on his face. After getting so close to him, I could obviously see the truth behind his smile. " I will, thanks." I say, about to turn around when I hear him speak again. " Wait, umm.... you have another mission." He looks nervous, scratching the back of his neck. Another mission..... so soon? " The mission involves going back to the Full Moon pack..."

He finally breathes out, after a moment of awkward silence. Surprisingly, not even my wolf is effected by his words. A feeling of hate is the only thing that runs through my blood . No surprise, fear, nothing. " Alright then." I take the cream folder from his outstretched hand and sigh.

Sam looks up at me, surprise and pride gleaming in his eyes. " Your amazing Cassidy." He let's out a sigh of relief, and looks back up at me, a grin stretching across his face.An evil smirk appears on my face " I know." I reply before calmly waling out of his office. ' I can't wait to give them all hell' My wolf smirks, excitement bubbling up inside her. ' I can't help but agree....' I reply back to her.

Hey guys! I'd really love it if you comment and vote to tell me what you guys think! I know that this chapter is not the best, but it's the first chapter and it's always the hardest to start. I have to say that my next chapter is MUCH better then this one and I plan on editing this one a lot, so yeah, don't give up on the book yet!

- R