rumour has it you munch on angels like they're candy bars

SECOND ACT : PIECE FOUR

lovesick teens drunk on the stars: nosebleeds dripping down his soft boy lips, bruised knuckles & torn skin doused in vodka that fucking burns ( like the deadly fire roaring beneath his skin ), his fingers wrapped in convenience store superhero band-aids haphazardly placed on. he lingers through the late night city like a poltergeist, rin okumura's a ghost boy of ravaging storms and insatiable hunger and wears his sins like a second skin cause he's conquered death ( the gods ain't got nothing on you boy ).

smooth car drives while basking in the starlight, evangeline soaked up the moonlight into her dark brown skin where it glittered off like little diamonds. and his orange soda pop tongue traced her plump lips before he captured them with his own beneath peachy skies and in between fever dreams of crimson worlds. lips against her skin ( sparking! there's electricity in her blood ). devourer, he swallowed the old gods whole, even took a bite out of the moon so now he's a moonboy: a wild disarray of silvery waves, in a galactic state of mind with power pooling out of him like his blueberry blood.

kings of the streets, of the unholy hours—these are the kids you can't kill!

— EXTRACT OF TEENAGE TERROR FIC