Chapter 4

I looked deeply into shojis eyes and he blushed and looked away, I caressed his cheek again and moved his face to look at me. We stared at each other for maybe around 4 minutes admiring each other, his beautiful green eyes and adorable ears he looked so cute and innocent..

Shoji COULDN'T handle the temptation any more as I felt a hand push my head from behind foreword and our lips touched, he was so forceful, I felt as if he was waiting all day for this.. he stuck his tongue in my mouth as well as I did to him, we both fought for dominance but I won and began touching every inch of the inside of his mouth, his lips were so sweet.. and so soft. I moved my hand down to his crotch and began to rub it while keeping our lips together.

I felt his cheek grow hotter and his bulge grew bigger as well as mine.. it was painful to feel it press against my pants but I didn't wanna leave his lips, I began to remove my pants and boxers while keeping up with our little make out session.

Finally getting my pants off shoji pushed me over onto the bed and was so quick to get down on his knees to start sucking me, he swirled his tongue around the top of my dick while giving it kisses. I groaned lightly moving my hand to push his head to go deeper. I almost came but he stopped.

"Ah... I almost came..." I pouted. I grabbed shoji and tossed him onto the bed and ripped his clothes off and started rubbing his dick with one hand and my other hand kept his head up while we kissed, I moved down to his neck and left marks on him and have butterfly kisses down his body til I reached his dick and began to suck it deeply. Shojis moans were so beautiful. It had such a soft vocal to it.. it turned me on so much.

I spread his legs out and centered myself where his asshole was and pushed in slowly. I saw his eyes shut tightly as he bit his lip to prevent moaning.

"Just let it out~" I said huskily. As I started moving in and out of him faster, his moans grew out loudly and skin slapping was heard as his bed shook violently.

"S-Seishin~" shoji moaned out loudly as he came. It amazing.. he was so turned on he came when I wasn't touching him. I moved one hand over to start giving him a slow hand job. His face was worn out but I wasn't done yet. I rammed into him harder and he started to moan more and more. I liked this position because while I fucked him I was able to see how gorgeous he was laying there naked and feeling pleasures by me, I stayed this way for a little longer and came inside of him. i flipped him over and started ramming him from behind for a round two and started squishing his ass cheeks and spreading them. He just kept moaning and they were all soft. I found it to be so cute and hot at the same time I just had the energy to keep going more and more rounds til I run out of cum to spill.

I came once more and I flipped him back over and I licked his face and licked down his whole body. It was our first times but it's not the first time I thought of shoji in a sexual way.. maybe I have masturbated to the thought of him a couple of times but I also knew some positions I wanted to try out.. and I wanted to do 69 so I turned over and started to suck his dick and he seemed to understand and began sucking mine, I heard him gag a few times only because my dick was 10 inches and was pretty hard to deep throat but he still did it anyways. I sucked and swirled my tongue around his dick and kissed it all over and I massaged his balls as well, I felt his dick twitch and his cum filled my mouth.. it was so sweet... like honey.. I licked it all up and left some on my lips and kissed him so he could taste himself.

"You tase nice shoji.." I smiled and kissed him again, he looked really tired so I lifted him up and moved him to his bed and locked the door and laid right beside him cuddling him. I moved his hair behind his ear and kissed his forehead.

" I love you so much shoji.." I sighed and hugged him tightly, thinking he was asleep.

"I love you too Seishin.. thank you.." he said back before falling asleep.

You are my world...