Seishin's nightmare

I'm trapped.. I'm trapped in this pitch black and cold room. it's dark and lonely.

"mom?" I yell out only to hear it bounce off the walls.

I walk around the pitch black room bumping into what it feels like metal rods, bed rods. I feel around for the walls while walking, something stopped the front of my foot as I fell face first into the cold hard ground.

"Fuck." I mumbled out with anger while wiping the blood dripping from my mouth. I hit the ground too hard. Sitting on my knees staring into the ground.

"Why am I alone. Why." I cried. A thought of Shinsei popped into my head. "He's not here." A voice randomly whispered into my ear.

"He's DEAD." The voiced yelled into my ear. So I am alone I thought to myself everyone's dead. My hands clench into fists, slamming my fist into the ground practically punching the shit out of the ground til my knuckles began to bleed. I laid on the floor.

"So this is the end for me I guess.." I sob, curling up into a ball my hand ripping away at my hair. A scream was heard from across the room and the door flung open, my body froze in fear.

"Seishin. Kill yourself. You are worthless." The voice spoke in a mono tone voice, it sounded like my mother, before I was able to turn and look the door slammed shut *click* the door locked.

Im sorry mom I wish I wasn't this way, I wish I reached your expectations of a perfect child you wanted me to be.

The room was silent. Sounds of the wind blowing the trees as the leaves shuffled against each other, nature sounds beautiful. Nature is evil too. As the sound of the trees rustling faded away I heard loud beeping noises, my eyes opened widely as I stared at my ceiling. My pillow is soaking wet again. I cried again. How many nightmares am I going to have I thought to myself as I put a fist to my heart that's aching painfully.

I constantly have these nightmares. As I went to the restroom I looked into the mirror seeing the scars that my mother gave me back then. All over my arms and chest. I rub them softly and sighed.

I'm glad she's dead.