Chapter 3

I woke up to see Shinsei laying his head on my lap. I look around to only realize.. everything that happened last night.. wasn't a dream.. it was all real.. Shinsei groaned and looked up to see if I was awake.

"THANK GOD YOUR AWAKE.. WHAT HAPPENED WHY WERE YOU GONE!?" He started panicking and yelling at me. As he did a huge wave hit my brain making me have a huge headache. I gripped onto my hair looking down crying.

"Stop it Shinsei let me think slowly I can't intake all of what happened to me.." I spoke softly, he nodded and began rubbing my back.. "you are all bandaged up.. whatever happened last night must've not been good." He murmured to himself..

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK IM LIKE IN SUCH PERFECT CONDITION." I mocked

"Can I just not go to school for a week.. I don't wanna go in with all these bandages.." I gave him my huge puppy dog eyes. He looked away trying now to fall for it but it was too late.

"Fine. Just don't run off again." He poked my cheek and helped me up. I got dressed and headed out. I tossed my bloody ripped up uniform into the trash and wore extra clothes I got from the nurses. Walking out I just see a huddled group of nurses talking in a group smiling and giggling while looking at me.

I looked away blushing because I look like a mess. They stared at me and shinsei and one woman who looked about Shinsei sage walked up to him and handed him a folded piece of paper. He thanked them and we walked out to the car.

I sat down and those cuts stung everytime I moved. I wonder how shoji is doing.. it's only been a day and I miss him, I reach into my pocket and grabbed out my smashed phone.

"Oh.." I sighed, all those pictures I had of me and shoji together..

"Hey shinsei." I asked kind of hesitant.
"Yeah?" He looked over at me while driving and turned back to face the road.
"Can I go get my phone fixed or get a new phone or something." I look at him and he looked at my phone.
"Yeah I guess we could go right now" he drove into the freeway and it took 15 minutes to get to the closest phone store.

I walked out with my phone fixed instead because the memory card wasn't ruined so I still have my pictures and contacts.

"Thank you" I laugh awkwardly.
"Yeah but uhm you owe me $150" he said seriously.
"WHAT!?!" I screamed panicking cause I'm broke..
"I'm just joking you idiot it was $90 so it was nothing to me." He chuckled and drove to jisho's house.

I got out and ran into shoji.

"Ow.." when his body ran into mine all the cuts stung me. I looked to see shoji lookingat me with wide eyes.

"W-what happened to you?" He asked really concerned.
"Long story.." I looked down embarrassed while rubbing my arm softly. Shoji grabbed my hands and brought me to his room and we sat on his bed.
"Tell me.." he said, I nodded and told him everything that happened. He was guilty I could tell because his ears went down and he looked away from me.

"I'm sorry.. it's all my fault.. you ran for me and my actions made you go through that.." he was upset and hugged me. I twitched because my cuts and he noticed and moved away immediately. I look at him and moved his face towards mine and kissed his lips. He pushed me away and looked down.

"You have a girlfriend" his voice stuttered.
"I really don't.. I don't like Tina.. shoji.. I'm in love with you.." I looked deeply into his eyes and caressed his hair. I went through all of that out of love. I cared about him..
"I'm sorry" we both said at the same time we stared at eachother and laughed. Shoji blushes and I smiled brightly, I'll be okay.. I just won't go to school for a week because I don't wanna show up with bandages..

Shoji looked upset but he understood, so he got up and all I heard was.
"JISHO IM NOT GOING TO SCHOOL FOR A WEEK!!!!!!!" He yelled downstairs. And Jisho was too nice so he just allowed it to happen. Shoji walked back into the room and giggled and walked over to me kissing my cheek as his tail wagged in excitement. We laughed and I ended up sleeping over that day, we played video games like roblox and identity V and Minecraft just whatever fun multiplayer games we could find and walked to the store and bought a lot of snacks.

Jisho and shinsei left together somewhere so we were left home alone, we laughed more and just shojis smile was so beautiful I just couldn't help but kiss him all over his face.. but then.. things just got..

Heated...