happy birthday trisha bby.

"happy birthday to you..." you smile as zayn sings softly in your ear, both of your bodies on each other and laying by the fire place which has a small fire building.

september thirteenth was zayn's favorite day because that meant that he could make you one multiple times all night and make you feel the best. zayn decided on buying you a brand new mac pro and getting rid of the old microsoft laptop you had since twelve and picking you up from school early and taking you to mcdonalds because it was your favorite.

you insisted you didn't want much from him, only a quite evening with him and good sex to make up for lost time. he toured a lot, always busy and barely having enough time to blink so it was just a good day overall.

happy birthday trisha.. happy birthday to you." zayn finished off, kissing your cheek softly and stroking your cheek with his thumb. "hm, thank you baby." you smile in content, loving the feeling of your man with you and the fire warming your bodies, kissing at night.

"i want to take you right here." zayn says, taking his right hand and lifting your shirt, fingers pinching your skin and making you giggle. "i want you sweating buckets by the time i'm done with you." he nips at your collarbones and he is more than glad you decided to wear his favorite bralette, giving him easy access to your body.

"we are going to be stinky baby, i don't want you to see me stinky." you say, voice shaky as he now has the white lace bra off you and is only staring. "i don't give a shit, your my stinky girl." he giggles, taking your left nipple into his mouth and nipping at it just like he did previously with your collarbones. "your so lame." you smile, moaning and running your red colored nails through your boy's inky black hair. 

"take it off for me." zayn refers to the bra, and you do as he says and you throw the bra to the side of you, watching him undoing your jean shorts. zayn slips them down you legs, and throwing them where your bra laid and then he placed his big hands on your hips, hooking his fingers on your black panties and pulling them down off your body a lot slower than he did the jeans.

he leans down, kissing the area right above your sweet, wet center and pretty much works his way down, placing his head in between your thighs and kissing your clit. you moan his name and add fuel to the fire because zayn loves when you say his name. he likes the way it leaves your lips and they way you breathe it out and grip into his hair when he males you feel so good.

"fuck your so sweet." he grunts, wrapping his arms around your legs and going for it, licking your pink interior and loving the taste and the wetness coming from it, so fucking happy that you are all his.

THIS SUCKS BUT I AM SO TIRED ILL EDIT LATER I LOVE YOU TRISHA BABY OKAY I HOPE YOUR BOYFRIEND GAVE YOU NICE BIRTHDAY SEX OKAY BYE