blurb two / [ ♡]

jesse likes that before you open your eyes every morning, you crack your toes and snuggle closer to him. he likes how he can always be himself around you, and not the typical "mysterious bad boy" everybody makes him out to be. he likes that when he smokes his blunts inside the house, you place your hands on his butt and push him out the door so he can go outside and blow for however long he wants. he likes that when he calls you babygirl you blush till your face is the color of an apple and place your hands on your face so you don't become embarrassed. jesse likes how when he is thousands of miles away, he can call you regardless of the time difference and you answer. he likes that after a night of really, really great sex he walks into the kitchen and sees you in his shirt cooking up a storm. he likes when you trace his tattoos with your index finger and how your eyes twinkle when you trace over the one that says your name. jesse likes when he kisses you and you moan. he remembers when he thought you didn't like him, how you always gave a scowl when he appeared. he thought you were the ultimate bitch, and even though you pissed him off he still was falling for you. you being good friends with zach made it impossible for jesse not to notice you, you were always around. your laugh was contagious and you were just so perfect but jesse didn't know what to do. no girl had ever made jesse nervous, or frighten. but you, huh, you managed to do that and it made him even more determined to get you to like him. so one night, he asks if you want to chill at his condo, and you shrug, trying to hold in your excitement. you were so, so, so fucking happy and five hours before the time you were supposed to show up, you made sure you showered and dressed nicely just for jesse. and he noticed of course, because when he hugged you he could smell the bath and body works soap and could see that you put on a bit of make up. ['you look nice.''do i?''you always looking fucking perfect.'] and you guys order pizza and he makes sure to get your favorite kind, and he notices how you tear your pizza apart and then eat it, and how you sneak glances at him and smile slightly when you get caught and you just, like, you just make jesse want you even more because your so fucking gorgeous and amazing and perfect and he wants you. like he wants, wants, and wants you so bad. and it takes over him and words he thought he would never say come out. ['i really, really like you, and i don't know why and i know you probably don't feel the same and you think i'm just some bad boy type of guy who plays and fucks girls over but i'm really not and i would never do that to you.'] so you kinda just look down at your lap and smile like a goof with pizza in your mouth. ['sadly, i like you too.'] and jesse smiles really really big and chews on his pizza again. that's how jesse got to see the side of you nobody else had. jesse got to see you without the make up and high heels and shit. he got to see you in his favorite band tshirt and your black lace panties that he loved so much. jesse just really liked and loved everything about you.