blurb one / [ ♡]

"i hate you and i wish we never even met!"

he won't break down, not here. but it the words are still repeating in his ears and it’s so fucking hurtful and it’s nothing like anything you’ve ever said during a fight - yeah, there were a couple of “i hate you"s and low blows, but nothing to this altitude. nothing that hit him so hard at the core. ashton is trying so hard to keep it together, to think of how just a couple hours ago you were wriggling underneath him and trying to tug at his hair to stop his tickling or how just last weekend you two spent a whole day in bed, wrapped around each other and lips never entirely leaving each others bodies. his mind is playing that sentence in his head over and over again and all he can hear is the anger in your words and the raging look in your eyes and the way your voice cracked at the end, like you’re giving up. "please don't." he says softly. "please, just don't hate me." and the both of you can barely hear him speak, his voice is drifting because he is so disappointed in himself. "i love you so much, i love you more than this world." ashton remembers when the two of you went to meet his mother, and how happy his mum was whenever she met you. "she's a keeper ashton, you better make sure you take care of her." his mum whispered to him when he walked into the kitchen late at night. "yeah, i know. she's pretty special." ashton fucked up, and he knew he shouldn't have done it. he knee that going out with the boys was a bad idea. the second he pressed him lips against the girls he knee that it was over. he broke your heart, he broke it to pieces. "how could you do that to me? i thought you loved me more than that?" you asked him, mascara running down your cheeks and oversized white tshirt stained with the black tears. all the happy moments, and the tickle fights, and the random moments of laughter, and of course the wonderful sex life.. he let it all go waste for some blonde bimbo at a wack club and you just, you just have no words for him. so ashton is crying and you are crying. it's just a mess, everything is such a mess. "i'm sorry."