Chapter 17, Surprise

-Recap-

I made my way upstairs after dinner as I needed to ask Ana for some advice. I want to get Louis back, by 'back' I mean I want to prank him.

I had to go on google to find a positive pregnancy test to send to Niall, he's going to have the most priceless reaction!

I sent Niall the positive pregnancy test then sent a text.

I placed the phone on the bed leaving it open on the chat before I skipped into the bathroom to hide,

After awhile I faintly heard Louis' soft calls, "babe? Do you give up now? You can't resist me, I could see you were trying so hard to fight back."

I then heard silence so I made my way out of the room seeing Louis was sat on the bed with my phone in his hand, "you're pregnant? We've never even- DID YOU CHEAT ON ME? WITH NIALL? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK BROOKLYN?!"

OH FUCK! THIS PRANK BACKFIRED MASSIVELY!

*****

Continuing In Brooklyn's POV

"I'm so sorry." I carried on the prank walking over to a pissed off Louis who had his arms folded glaring at me waiting for an answer.

"Is this why you keep playing hard to get? You think you're too good for me?! You think Niall is better than me?! You're unbelievable! Did this happen when I was back in the UK?! James was right. You're a disgusting-" before he could finish he immediately cut himself off.

I was taken aback as he was about to call me-

"It was a prank! How could you even think I cheated on you?! I can't believe you was even going to call me a-" I couldn't even finish my sentence I made a break for it leaving him in the room as I honestly couldn't face him right now.