Chapter 1, Meeting A New Friend

-Monday 20th May 2020-

-Los Angeles-

-6.00 A.M.-

Brooklyn's POV

I was doing my morning routine until I was intruded by a blasting constant knock at the door, "I'm coming!" I called out as I rushed over to the door while the person at the door continued to constantly knock, amongst those knocks I heard a certain British accent calling out for me, "babe hurry!"

I immediately stopped on my tracks half way through the hallway giggling to myself, "who is it?"

"You know exactly who. I got some news!" Louis continued to knock being desperate to tell me his news as curiosity got the best of me, once I opened the door I immediately got straight to my question while he stood there with a beaming smile across his face, "what's the news LT?"

"Someone brought my house! It's officially moving in day for me." Louis causally invited himself in my house that's now our house with his bright overjoyed smile bursting in excitement like a kid, "honey I'm home!"

"We need to celebrate that my old annoying next door neighbour is now my annoying roommate." I giggled playfully whilst I wrapped my arms gently around his neck while he wrapped his around my waist just embracing the moment, "can you believe that we're not only in a relationship but we've now moved in together? We've only been dating a few months."

-

When we arrived at work, Louis and I went straight over to Liam who was flicking through his lines, "Hi brother." I softly called after him as we walked over seeing he was invested in his script, he ended up giving a short smile mumbling his greet then went straight back to flicking through his script, "hey love birds."

His greet just brought a wave of concern over Louis and I as Liam is never like this, he's always there with his snakiness...

I knew exactly what this was about,

"Liam are you okay? I know Lexi has gone to travel around the world again, but Listen, it's not over for you both." I popped myself beside him placing my hand on his shoulder stating my assurance until we got interrupted by Dave, "Brooklyn may I speak to you?"

I grew in hesitation because I didn't want to leave Liam so I continued to sit there debating to go, "I'll handle it from here, you talk to David." Louis brought up in undertone over to me leading me to gaze my eyes over to Liam seeing his torn expression, "I'll be back." I softly mentioned as I slowly rose from the seat letting Louis take my place so I could head over to Dave.

I saw Dave in the distance with someone who I haven't seen around here before, "hey." I beamed a smile at each of them with my greeted hello.

"Brooklyn, this is Sanjana. She's playing Ava. As you're working with her the most out of everyone, I thought you both could get to know each other so Sanjana will feel more comfortable with her fellow colleagues. I want you to introduce her to everyone and show her around the set." Dave instructed while I nodded taking every word into account.

Once Dave left I faced Sanjana to introduce myself, "I'm Brooklyn, but you can call me Brooke as-" my friendly introduction was soon cut short my a smug Louis deciding to mock me, "'I'm Brooklyn, but my friends call me Brooke.'"

"Excuse you, I'm speaking to my new friend." I softly giggled to myself as I shot a playful glare at him seeing his smug smirk for a few seconds until he glanced over to Sanjana, "I'm Louis, it's nice to meet you."

As he gave his polite introduction I couldn't help but giggle, "Louis the camera man." To myself.

"Feels like a life time ago." Louis chuckled softly as I read Sanjana's overwhelmed expression, she reminds me of how I started in the acting world, I was a nervous wreck too, now she's got to deal with a bunch of crazy people, poor kid, "I can tell you're new into this acting game... do you want to go outside to get some fresh air?"