Chapter 14, Facing Fears

(Don't play the vid yet, I'll write another message to say when to play it. x)

-Recap-

After acknowledging what was happening she legged it out the room leaving me with my regret...

What have I done?!

I'm turning into that mental case James!

All I wanted was to protect her so Niall couldn't hurt her again!

Thing is James just did something similar, the only way he'd forgive her when she didn't do anything wrong was to push everyone away. He manipulated and controlled her!

With that thought I rushed after her, I need to fix this!

*****

Continuing in Louis' POV

She completely disappeared so I somehow ended up at Liam's dressing room. I banged on the door as this was an emergency, "what?" He greeted with attitude that he had the right to give.

I burst in the room closing the door behind me in a rush as I got right to my question, "did Niall say anything when I left?"

"You didn't cover all the bases, he managed to dodge around your threats by telling Harry what you did as you didn't threaten him about not telling Harry. I don't think your blessing lasted long. Brooke kept going on these past few days about how you both could happily be together without her brother causing a scene." After taking those words into mind I dashed out the room to head over to Brooklyn's dressing room seeing Leah was getting her ready, "Can I talk to Brooklyn alone?"

"I'm sorry." Leah gazed over at me shaking her head so I mouthed 'please'

After some time she gave a hesitated nod giving in, "one minute." She placed the curls down on the heat mat.

Once Leah closed the door behind her I slowly walked over to Brooke with my apology, "I'm so sorry. If you want to forgive Niall then go ahead.... I don't have the right to tell you what to do... I actually own him an apology myself but I don't think he'll forgive me." I whispered in undertone with a wave of guilt taking over my mind while Brooke threw a baffled expression at me, "wait what happened?"

"I did something unforgivable... Brooky can I ask you something? Do you think I'm like James?" I asked placing my hand on top of hers as I sat myself beside her with my repentant feeling.

"I'm sure it wasn't that bad. You're not a bad person. You're nothing like him, you're NOT a manipulative controlling asshole. You're a wonderful, thoughtful, understanding angel who I adore so incredibly much.... after work I'll show you that you're nothing like him." Brooke placed a soft kiss on my cheek while I thought about what she meant but that question was pushed to the side by my guilt and regret that was consuming me whole, I had to tell her what I did before she hears it from Harry...

I could see the concern within her eyes as she locked on me with her observation, that's what brought me to confess: "Brooke I have to tell you something... I hurt Niall."

Her expression soon eased into disbelief and confusion, "you couldn't hurt a fly?"

"I'm serious.... I'm so sorry.... I just couldn't stand that he hurt you...." I trailed off my guilt-ridden response while she continued to lock on me in disbelief, "...stop joking-" Brooke was soon cut off with Leah walking in the room, "I'm sorry. I don't want to get fired."

"Don't apologise, it's fine. Brooke, I'm so sorry." I entwined our hands for a second as I gave my sincere apology.

As I slowly slipping my hand away she grasped hold of my hand holding me back with her soft words, "stay please."