Prologue

Wilson slowly made his way through the dark cavern. There was no need for a torch because of the somewhat magical-like lights lighting his path whenever he moved forward. He eventually made it to a much wider area. There were statues of the infamous Maxwell, a man he absolutely despised. Reason being for trapping him here in this hellhole.

The sound of ragtime music could be heard a little far away. Wilson followed the music till he found himself face to face with the man he was not expecting to look so... Pitiful. Maxwell was covered in white rags while forcefully strapped to a chair. He looked nothing like when he had first met him.

"Hey, Pal." Maxwell inquired towards the man. Wilson snapped out of his daze and focused on the other man's speech. "Are you gonna help me or just stand there? I can wait for all of eternity if I must. I've got no where to be." Maxwell's voice sounded deep and a bit scratchy. It was as if he hadn't had water for over 10 years.

"R-right..." Wilson's voice was hoarse as well. He looked over at the strange gramaphone that was playing the ragtime music and turned it off.

"Thank you. That's been playing for so long." Maxwell leaned his head back, relieved to have the sweet sound of silence. It didn't last long though, as Wilson's tapping heels on the floor sounded like a ticking clock.

Wilson was now next to a hexagon-like keyhole on the ground. He pulled out his own giant key and Maxwell looked wide-eyed.

Take pity on Maxwell?
>Sure             No thanks

Wilson lingered there for a moment before putting the key in. The chair Maxwell sat in released his limp and skinny body. Maxwell had a sudden feeling of absolute bliss before it  turned to pain. He screamed out in agony as his bones and skin were swept away like dust.

Wilson sat there for a moment.

"Oh my lord..." He whispered.

Shadow hands came out of the ground. The clawed up Wilson's legs. He kicked them off and began to run back to where he came from but the hands were faster. One grabbed onto his ankle, tripping him and making him fall onto his face. It felt like hot water was coming out of his nose after he lifted his head up. Another hand grabbed onto his torso and together the two dragged him under the ground. A second later, he was pulled back up and sat down in a chair. He felt it wrap around his body and pull him closer.

He sat there for what felt like days, months. It was really only a few hours at most. A tall lady appeared out of the shadows. She smiled at Wilson and released him from the chair. Her kind smile didn't last long though and she lifted him up in the air and gave him what felt like 1000 volts of electricity coursing through his whole body. He passed out and was slowly lowered back into the Constant.

Hello! Thank you for reading! I would just like to say that I do take criticism so if you have any then please give me it! I would love to improve all of my writing so this story and any others in the future can be my own perfection and be exciting to read. Thank you! You can continue now!