Chapter 8- Shock

Victoria's P.O.V:

Finally it was the end of the day and I couldn't be happier. The rest of the day had passed by uneventfully. I never saw Mai again, she was probably avoiding me, which I didn't mind, and my last two classes were great. My music and history classes were nice. Yeon was in both of them, which gave me someone to talk to that I knew.

During the classes, Yeon and I talked about what happened after Mai and I had our disagreement. Apparently she was pissed for the most part, but was also somewhat shocked and embarrassed. Yeon claims that she was saying some words about me that need not be repeated, but she could just be saying that because she doesn't like Mai either. But hey, I was just glad to know that I had a friend on my side, one that I knew I could trust, and it was just my first day. She had introduced me to some of her other friends, but I already forgot their names. I'm not very good with names. Faces though, I could remember.

I had gathered up my stuff and was about to walk through the front doors when I heard someone calling my name. I turned my head to see Hunter pushing and shoving his way through people as he made his way towards me. It was quite the sight. Even though Hunter was about a foot taller than everyone else in this school, people weren't making it easy for him to get through. It was such a hilarious situation that I had to bite my bottom lip to stop myself from laughing.

"Victoria!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, which caused people to give him strange looks. I started to shake from holding in my laughter now. He had just told off some kid that wouldn't move out of his way and was now a couple of feet away from me. I looked past him and saw the poor kid he'd yelled at running away in fear and it looked as though he had started crying, but I couldn't be so sure.

"Hello to you too. Can I help you with something?" I asked him with a smile, still holding back my laughter. I knew that if I let it out then I wouldn't be able to stop.

"Can I help you with something? That's all you can say? I just pushed past a shitload of people to stop you and yelled your name at the top of my lungs and made myself look like a crazy person, and you stand here acting all calm?! You know what? Nevermind, I was going to come over here and see if we could go home together since we live in the same building and the same floor, but you know what, screw that! I'm leaving!" Hunter finished his rant, turned on his heels, and began to walk away.

"Wait! Hunter!! I'd love to get a ride with you!" I screamed before he could leave completely. Which in turn earned me a few stares of my own, not that they weren't trying to catch a glimpse of me before. The new girl that has her own video, not even a day has passed and I seem to have formed some sort of reputation.

Hunter turned back around to face me and gave me a death stare, that clearly was fake, because not two seconds after he saw my face did he smile and say,"You really would?" with some kind of hope that I had never really seen on his face before.

"Of course I would. Plus I thought that being alone in a car with my driver would be too awkward anyway," I said with a small laugh.

His smile brightened at that and we made our way down to the pick up area in front of the school. And if I thought that the inside was packed, then I sure as hell was surprised when I saw all the black and various other colored luxury cars lined up to pick up students. I knew that many of these students were rich, but not to where they all had drivers. Then again, I'm not one to talk.  

Hunter and I fought our way through the crowd of people while I yelled at him,"which one is yours?"

I honestly have no idea as to how he or anyone for that matter would be able to find their car in this chaos. Most of these cars were the same model and color.