Chaper 8: Killing the Kazekage- Part 1

Chapter 8: Killing the Kazekage- Part 1

Shikamaru’s P.O.V

Dang, the sun’s coming up!

I continue to stare down the never ending black hole in the ground… there is nothing more obvious than that. Ino taps my shoulder until I look up at her. Her purple outfit is smothered in dirt and wrinkled in some places form where she continuously slept on the ground.

“Yeah?” I look at her expectantly.

“I was thinking of teleporting home for a second to get a snack and I was wondering if you wanted something?” she wonders.

“Sure, it doesn’t matter as long as you’re back really quickly,” I say.

“Of course, be right back,” she smiles and does a hand sign but before she goes she stops to ask me something, “Do you think I should get my dad to help us? And what about Kakashi Sensei? Or maybe even Lady Hokage?”

“That’s a good idea, get every good fighter to come, we don’t know how strong this Noketsu is and he might be using the Akatsuki to pretend to join us so we might have more to fight,” I reply.

“So you were thinking the same things I was,” she nods. “I’ll be getting a few strong fighters for sure, even if I have to wake them up.”

She does the hand sign and disappears; I grin but look back to the hole. When are they going to come?

Cat’s P.O.V

“Cat wake up,” Gaara shakes my shoulder. I open my eyes to see everyone staring at me.

“What’s wrong?” I ask sitting up straighter.

“We’re about to-” Temari was cut off by a crash upstairs. Every Akatsuki member in the house that was not already down here runs in.

“Everyone get out! Fire!” Konan shouts, her Akatsuki robe scorched more than Tobi’s after he was shoved in the oven by a certain blonde. I stand up quickly with Gaara right behind me. Suddenly, a strange voice floated into the room.

“I know my voice may sound different over this,” he says. “But I have an announcement, Baki and I have set the house on fire-”

“What?!” I scream.

“Shut up baka!” Baki says, “You may finish Noketsu.”

“As I was saying, the house is on fire and you will probably die,” Noketsu says in a bored voice. Tears spring to my eyes as I look up at Gaara. “There is only one way out of the house, but…”

“B-but what?! What the heck is it?” Temari yells.

“Kill the Kazekage,” Baki says. I look at Gaara as his face goes hard.

“We will not kill you Gaara,” Temari says. “You are my little brother and I love you.”

“I love you too Temari, but what about everyone here?” he wonders. I tighten my grip on his shirt as everyone stares at him. I worry my bottom lip until it bleeds.

“Gaara,” I whisper. He looks down at me with tears in his eyes. “I will not let you die.”

“But-” I press my lips into his, even if they had been bleeding form me biting them.

“No Gaara, you will not die,” I say. A single tear makes its way down his cheek and he pulls me into a hug.

“Neither will you, I will find a way to get out of here,” he says. “I promise.”

Ino’s P.O.V

“Father!” I shout as I run into his bedroom. I shake him until he wakes up, not being quiet at all.

“What Ino?” he sits up.

“I need your help!” I say urgently. He jumps out of bed and gets dressed in a matter of seconds.

“What’s the problem?”

“We need to rescue Gaara, Temari, and- aw, c’mon!” I run out of the room and then out of the house followed by my long blonde haired father.

“What is the situation?” he stops me before I run any further.

“Noketsu Ariu has them all stuck in his house underground and the Akatsuki are trying to help us and we can’t get in except for my Mind Transfer Jutsu! Temari got in but can’t get out!” I rush.

“We’ll need some help, especially with Noketsu! I know him, he is the leader of the Akatsuki, we used to be friends before he turned evil,” Father says with a distant look in his eyes. “Le’ts get help.”

Lady Tsunade’s P.O.V

“Lady Hokage,” Shizune says. I look up at my perky brunette assistant. She looks very tired but she wouldn’t let me relieve her.

“Yes?” I wonder.

“Yanamaka Santa and Ino are here for you,” she says.

“Let them in,” I say. She bows and opens the double door, a tall blonde girl in a purple outfit runs in desperately.

“Lady Tsunade, sorry to interrupt your work but we need your help, we need every Jounin,” she says. I straighten my back and sit straighter.

“What has happened?” I ask.

“Gaara, Temari, Cat, and the Akatsuki are trapped in Noketsu Ariu’s house underground and we must get them out!”

“Why should we help the Akatsuki?”

“Because, right now they are trying to help us,” she says. I turn to the man with blonde hair like his daughters. He nods and I stand.

“Shizune,” her head snaps in my direction, I lean my hands on my desk, “Get the ANBU.”

Shikamaru’s P.O.V

“Shika!” my head turns when I see Ino, the ANBU, Kakashi Hatake, Santa Yanamaka, Gai Might, Rock Lee, Tenten, Neji Hyuga, Lady Hokage, and several others standing to my right.

“Whoa, this is getting to be so troublesome,” I say. Ino steps forward as I stand.

“Anything changes?” she wonders.

“Nothing but light flashes,” I shrug. She nods and Tsunade steps towards me. “Yes Lady Hokage?”

“What exactly has happened here tonight?” she wonders. I fill her in on the whole story and everybody listens intently. Right before she instructs the group on what to do, flames come up from the hole. She gasps and backs up, “Everyone get ready! This is going to be the fight of our lives!”

______________________________________________________________________

HI

AWESOME

READERS!

THIS

IS

ONLY

THE

FIRST

PART

KILLING

THE

KAZEKAGE

ALL

PARTS

WILL

BE

SHORT

SO

I

AM

DOING

THIS

FOR

SPACE

BECAUSE

I

CAN!!!!!

PS~ I hope you all like it! xD