Chapter 3: Not A Goody Two Shoes

I woke up to the sound of the garage door opening. It was Saturday so I didn't have to worry about school. I rolled over in my bed and sighed. My first meeting with Jacob didn't go very well. I got out of my bed and bathed. I washed out my hair and blow dried it, not bothering to straighten my curls. I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a flowy tank top. I walked slowly down the stairs, no incentive waiting for me. I walked down the stairs to see Jacob standing in front of the fridge. He was drinking milk straight out of the carton. I wrinkled my nose at him. "Ew, Jacob, that's disgusting," I say.

"Well good morning to you too Miss Goody Two Shoes," he says mockingly.

"I am not a goody two shoes," I sneer.

"Uh huh," Jacob says, his mouth filled with milk. He swallows before setting the carton down on the counter. "What's the worst thing that you've ever done?"

I gulp. " I..... well....." I stuttered.

Jacob smiles mockingly at me.

"That doesn't mean that I'm a goody two shoes," I answer back.

"Prove it. Come to Sienna Friedman's party tonight. Seth's not gonna be back home until the next morning," he says with a sly smirk on his face.

"Fine." I say. I sigh mentally. What did I get myself into?

-------

"Bye Sofia. I'll be back around 11 tomorrow morning. Don't fight with Jacob, okay?" Uncle Seth says as he walks out the door.

I smile at him. "Okay, Seth. Don't worry. We'll be fine," I say.

Seth frowns. "You aren't planning on throwing a party tonight, right?" he asks.

"No," I say.

"Okay. See you," Seth says leaving. I shut the door behind him.

I wasn't hosting a party. I was going to one instead.

--------

I flopped my flat ironed hair to the side and reapplied my mascara. I added a swipe of lip gloss and smiled at my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing my shortest pair of jean shorts with a sequined grey tank top. I walked out of my room shutting the door behind me. I walked down the stairs and into the living room.

"Come on Jacob, I'm ready." I yell to Jacob who's sitting on the couch watching some stupid show.

He stands up and looks at me his eyes travel from my hair to my strappy wedges. He smiles.

We walk into the garage and I toss Jacob my car keys. I slip into the passengers seat and he gets into the drivers seat. We pull out of the driveway and I notice that my hands are shaking. Jacob follows my gaze. "Wow. Are you nervous?" he asks mockingly.

I slip my hands under my butt and sit on them. We finally get to the party. Jacob parks the car and we both get out. The music is so loud I could hear it all the way down the street. A disgusting wave of smell hits me while walking up the driveway. I wrinkle my nose. "What is that?" I ask turning to Jacob. He just smirks. We walk into the packed house. It smells of vomit and alcohol. Some couple is making out obnoxiously in one corner. People are everywhere, grinding against each other and dancing.

Some guys walk over to where Jacob and I are standing. They begin giving him high-fives.

"Hey man, how ya been?" a blond one asks.

"Fine, man. This is what I missed in jail," Jacob says looking around the room.

A boy with dark black hair looks at me and squints his eyes. "Hey, I know you!" he exclaims. "You'r name is.... uh....." he gives Jacob a look.