deviriginization 11 : her secret

I dialed her number .

Pagkatapos ng ilang ring ay sinagot nya rin .

"HI MYHUSBA--"

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO WITH MY PRESENTATION HUH ?!"

"Hihihi, did they like it myhusba--"

"LIKE ?! You think they'll like your nude pictures woman ?! What does your boobs and butt have something to do with using a NAPKIN ?!"

"Wait, I'm just trying to help--"

"Trying to help ?! You're not helping ! Wala ka namang silbi, kaya wag mo na ipagpilitang may magagawa ka ! Kaya ka nga siguro pinakasal ng magulang mo at the age of 19 cause in the first place, they know that you cannot manage your family's company you're just A GOOD FOR NOTHING FUCKING BITCH THAT ONLY WANTS TO BE FUCKED--"

-toot-toot-

"AND--hello ? HELLO ?! BULLSHIT !"

Napakalampag ko ang cellphone ko sa table .

Yung babaitang yun . Patayan ba naman ako ?! Mamaya sya sakin !

Biglang bumukas yung glass door .

At nakita ko'ng papalapit sakin si Dad .

"D-Dad ?" hindi ko alam ang sasabihin ko sa kanya . I failed him .

Sandale, hindi ko naman kasalanan kung ipinakasal nya ko sa babaitang yun ah . Oo, wala akong kasalanan .

"Dad, it's not my fault, it's Panini--"

"I know son" he said and chuckled .

Bakit parang natutuwa pa si Dad ?

"The meeting's done already ?"

"I scheduled another meeting tomorrow, you'll be tackling about the commercial and they've decided to start the plan tomorrow"

"Wait, they liked it ?"

"Yes, they liked it . Maganda yung concept ni Panini . You didn't see it all, pero the whole presentation's great . It shows how a woman enjoys her life, but when their monthly period comes, they aren't comfortable living the life to the fullest . They are concious and missing the fun"

Bigla ko natampal ang noo ko .

"Dad, I....I scolded her, I shouted at her, I said bad things about her, I hurt her, I don't know that she's really helping me . I thought it was just--"

Bigla naman sya tumango at nilagay ang kamay sa balikat ko .

"You must know your wife well Drejory . She's your wife , your her husband . You better know how to dig deep in finding who she is and you must understand her . That's marriage thingy . You must know yourselves more so you can understand and cope with your problems"

Okay that really hit me . Umalis si dad and leave me dumbfounded . Bakit parang iba ang kutob ko sa sinabi ni Dad ?

"Oh, before I forgot . You must bring your wife tomorrow"

"Bring her ? But why ?"

"Your clients want her to be the commercial model . I think this deal needs your teamwork" then he left .

So I really need to apologize to her ?

"SHIT !" nahilamos ko ang kamay ko sa mukha ko .