devirginization 34: She's here

It's already past midnight, when a strange noise wakes-up a chocolate-brown haired little girl.

She irritably lifts herself up from bed and wipes her crystal-brown eyes and yawns as she wonders on what is that strange noise and where it is coming from.

"Yes, yes, I want to be updated on everything about her," the little girl's eyes got widen when the strange noise became clearer and it registers as her daddy's voice.

"Daddy?" She sweetly mutters with anticipation. Knowing that it's her most favorite guy in the world.

She cheerfully got up from bed and walks only with her toes and heel up, sneaking in excitement hoping to give her father a sweet surprise.

She slowly twists the doorknob but froze as she heard her father speaks again.

"How's Panini? Is she okay? How 'bout our baby?" She frowns from those words.

She knew that she's only her daddy's baby. She started to wonder who's that Panini he was talking about.

She slightly opened the door, out of curiosity. She took a sneak peak, and quietly went outside when she heard her daddy's foot steps away from the scene.

She haven't forgotten what she heard that night. She kept on wondering who the heck is his baby. She noticed all the changes in his daddy after they migrated in France. She seldom sees her favorite guy and can't even put a smile whenever she calls him.

But she keeps on being positive. She waited for her daddy and prepared him a cup of hot dark chocolate with lots of marsh mallows as what her daddy ever wanted.

She carefully headed to his office but the excitement faded when she saw her dad got asleep on his office table. But what catches her attention is her daddy's laptop left opened.

She frowns and got dumbfounded on what she saw.

It's a candid photo of a blonde little girl, lying on a hospital bed carrying a very small baby.

"Panini," she whispers as she read the writings on the pictures.

She got puzzled. She knows that girl in the photo is too young to be a mommy. Maybe that's just her sibling

"April! What the hell are you doing in my office!" She almost jumped, surprised in seeing her father glaring at her. She never saw her daddy looks so mad at her like that.

She started shaking in fear seeing her favorite guy almost kill her with his glare.

Her dad kept on shouting at her. But she can't make any movements. Her feet became numb and motionless it's like her feet's stuck on the floor and she can't hear nothing but her heart beat pumping fast.

Her daddy didn't utter any word anymore, he violently drags her out of the room. And warned her that if she enters his office again, he'll do much worse.

She can't move on from what happened that night. Her dad's face, her dad's voice and that candid photo. Everything went confusing for her. She became puzzled on everything. She sleeps every night and wakes up from of her dream that her daddy's screaming and shouting at her again--exactly like the last night.

"Tell me, James, do you have another woman?"

"Why the fuck do you have to ask me that stupid question?"

"Why the fuck can't you just answer my stupid question!?"

Another noise woke up the little girl with crystal-brown eyes. But this time she knows it's not a strange noise anymore--but it's her parents' shouting at each other.