Oh, Come On! (Edited)

Melissa was still openly staring at the guy named Tyler. I wonder what was going through her mind. I glanced at the man she was literally drooling over. He was seeming to be having an internal battle. I was really confused about their interaction at this point.

My eyes involuntarily landed on the man I was refusing to look at. I still can't believe we kissed earlier today like really kissed. He kept looking back and forth between the two weirdos until his eyes landed on me. Once he saw that I was looking, he smiled a huge smile and motioned me to come over to him.

I shook my head no still defiant enough to not want to be close to him. He just shrugged and walked over to me with the stealth of an animal. I was about to tell Mel that I think we should leave, but I found myself getting pushed into the storage room I just emerged from. I backed away from him because us being that close doesn't end up that good. He just laughed and said, "Listen, I come in peace, we should just give them a few minutes to get acquainted."

'Why? And why were they staring at each other as you stare at me?" I asked honestly more confused than ever before. They literally just met.

"Do I really stare at you like that?" he asked with a thoughtful expression that was adorable. I knowI've thought this a thousand times this week, but what the actual heck is wrong with me?

"Stop trying to change the subject. And yes you do. You get this really cut-" I clamped my mouth shut before I finished that really embarrassing sentence. I did not just say that.

A smirk worthy of Draco Malfoy plastered on his face, as he asked, "Ah, so you think I'm cute? Do you?"

"No." I lied my face getting red. I looked away clear embarrassment written all over my face.

"The rosy face tells me your lying. Do you find me sexy?" he asked stepping closer to me with evident happiness on his face.

"Shut up! No, I don't." I said clearly avoiding eye contact.

My face was really red. He then went on to say, "It's okay if you do. I find me sexy too. You're pretty sexy yourself. Almost as sexy as me."

I felt my jaw drop. That was happening a lot lately. He grabs the bottom of my chin and pushed it closed, "Don't want to catch flies, do you?"

"Mr. Young! You can't say that to your student!" Even though my stomach was doing flips and my chest was bolstering happiness.

"Ah hell, I do what I want. And don't call me that outside of school. My first name is Damen. Go ahead, try it out." he added in an under-toned I wasn't meant to hear, "You'll be screaming it one day."

I just bit my lip and headed for the door. I felt his cool minty breath creep up my neck so I walked faster.

When I walked out, I was in complete shock. Mel was standing almost in-between Tyler's legs while he sat on a desk. That was a pretty intimate position for two people who just met.

I looked back at Mr. Young who was looking at me like he wished we were doing the same thing. I made an awkward cough and Mel looked at me like she was having the time of her life. I asked, "So Mel, are you ready to go?"

I heard a low growl-like noise fill the room and was shocked to find it had come from Tyler. we all just kind of ignored that. Mel looked at Tyler like she wanted to stay where she was forever, but she let out a reluctant sigh. She said, "Let's walkover. I don't want to have cold pizza. I had Chey put it in, already."

Mr. Young asked, "Are you girls heading over to the diner? Tyler and I were just going over there ourselves. I'll give you a lift."

"I think we can walk just fine. But thanks for the offer." I didn't miss a beat. I needed to get away from the walking sex on a stick in front of me.

"Have you looked outside in the last ten minutes?" He asked genuinely concerned.

"No."

"Well go look."

I walked to the window and lifted the blind to the side. It was storming badly. I yelped and ran into the storage room without windows. Oh no, this was embarrassing. I have an uncanny fear of storms. Like, I freak out of the slightest of wind. My eyes start to water as I heard the first boom of thunder. This is so embarrassing.

Mel came in after me and said with a worried look, "Do you want to stay here until it passes?"

I shook my head and said with a nervous edge, "No, just let me get a minute to recollect myself."

She mumbled an okay and left. When I finally came out, everyone, even Tyler, looked worried. I said in an exasperated voice, "Let's get out there before I chicken out. We'll take you up on that offer."

We took off running towards the only car in the parking lot. When I got closer, I stopped and stared at the car in the middle of the storm. Mel did the same. It was a sleek black 2018 Tesla. Oh, come on you're a teacher.

I probably would have stood there and stared at this beautiful car, if it wasn't for the big clap of thunder and flash of lighting. I jumped and ran towards the driver's side where Mr. Young stood looking at me with a huge smile. He said with too much eagerness, "Sorry, Rose. Two seat-er, we going to have to sit laps."

I looked at Mel who had a huge smile planted on her lips.