I needed help!

Damens P.O.V

I felt the hair on my neck raise up, when my brother entered the school. It was lunch time so I had Rose safely next to me. She noticed my instant change in mood and lifted her head off my chest.

I pulled her off my lap and set her on the desk. I said in a dead pan voice, "My lovely brother has arrived." 

As soon as the words escaped my lips, a knock sounded on my door. I reluctantly stood to answer it. My brother stood on the other side of the door with a flippant expression. "Ahhh, brother. How long it's been. I heard from down the rumor line that you have landed your mate.I assume she is here since this is where you spend all of your time. Where is the little devil? I can't wait to taste her."

I responded with a low short warning growl that was clear in meaning. He needed to behave himself. I didn't want him to act like he did around other wolfs here.

Rose came to my side with a strong curiosity burning in her veins. I grabbed her and drew her to my side. I didn't like having her so close to him. He was bad news. As soon as he saw my Rose, he strode towards her, ripped her from my grasp and started hugging her. He turned to me, "She is just wonderful. Sexy as hell, smells delicious, and looks like a blast in bed." he paused to turn to Rose, "I know Damen here is your mate, but some werewolfs can actually share mates sometimes. You wouldn't mind if i took a little bite would you?" 

I responded immediatly feeling the fear in my mates mind by taking her and placing her a little behind me. She automatically grabbed the back of my shirt. I told my brother, "Luke, go to my house now. I'll be there after school. You need to leave now. And leave my mate alone." 

"Fine, fine. See you soon brother!" 

As he left, I turned to Rose to explain.

Rose's P.O.V

I was having a fun time during lunch when Damen suddenly stiffened. I lifted my head off of his chest where i was enjoying listening to his heart beat and looked up to ask, "What's wrong?"

He pulled me off of his lap and sat me down on his desk while saying, "My lovely brother has arrived."

A knock sounded on the door. I didn't know if it was his brother or someone from the school, so I quickly went to my desk and pretended to do my homework. Damen had started to talk to someone, but i didn't pay much attention knowing he would tell me what slutty girl came through this time. It wasn't until I heard the low growl that i became curious. I walked over to Damen and saw a man that had simular features to him. The man had to be Damen's brother. He was around the same hight with the same green eyes and built, he had different hair and the face was somewhat different. His hair was messy black. it was like Damen was the light version and this guy was the dark.

Damen drew me close to him as if trying to protect me from this man. The man swoped me in a large embrace anyway tearing me away from my mate. I stiffened immediatly as he began talk to Damen, "She is just wonderful. Sexy as hell, smells delicious, and looks like a blast in bed." he paused to turn to me, "I know Damen here is your mate, but some werewolfs can actually share mates sometimes. You wouldn't mind if i took a little bite would you?" 

I shrank away in fear as Damen came to my rescue. He put me behind him which iimmediatly grabbed his shirt as if he was my weapon agains this strang man. Damen told him, " "Luke, go to my house now. I'll be there after school. You need to leave now. And leave my mate alone." 

Luke replied, "Fine, fine. See you soon brother!" 

He left immediatly leaving me awfully confused. Damen turned towards me. "That man is my no good brother Luke. It's a long story that we don't have time for now, but please please please avoid him as much as possible. He's bad. Just go home after the dentist and I will be there as soon as I can."

He wrapped me in a hug which I sank into immediatly. There was no point trying to pry anymore into this now. The bell was getting ready to ring. I enjoyed the last few moments with my mate as much as I could. But, I was still confused. What did Damen's brother mean by sharing mates? All I know was I deffintely was not interested. 

We jumped apart as the bell rang. I gave him a quick peck, picked up my things, and headed toward the door. I had to go to the dentist so i headed towards the office. I signed out and went ot my car. I didn't notice the car parked beside mine until it was too late. It was a really nice sleek car comparable to Damens but I didn't know what kind this one was. A foreign car no doubt. When I got too close Damen's brother hopped out and said, "Now that you are alone let's get to know eachother."

I felt immediate panic spread through me. I tried to reach out to Damen, but his classroom was too far away. Man, I need to become more observent. As he walked my way, I backed away trying to keep my distance from him. That plan didn't work too well, because he had longer strides then my short little ones. I turned to just run away, but I felt a hand wrap around my arm. I had no other option, but to scream. I screamed as loud as i could, praying my mate would here it. I needed help!

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey! sorry it's been soooooooo long, I'm going to try to finnish this book! Thanks for being so patient... please comment and vote! :)