Dude, Where's My Eggman?

It was daytime, and Orbot and Cubot we're waking up at Eggman's lair. "What happened to us last night? My head is spinning." Orbot questioned.

"That's not spinning! This is!" Cubot spun his head around. "Oh, that was a mistake. I hope whatever we did yesterday didn't involve a heavy meal."

"I'll check my memory array." Orbot does so. "Curious. Last night's memory file appears to have been erased. Check yours."

Cubot nods his head. His file stops loading partway through. Orbot presses Cubot's eyes, and they close. Cubot reboots himself. "Where was I?"

"Perhaps Dr. Eggman knows something about this. Dr. Eggman! Sir?" Orbot called for him, looking around in his room. "That's odd. Usually by this time he's telling us how inadequate we are. It appears as though he's completely vanished."

"Uh, so wait, Dr. E ain't here? I can do whatever I want? I'm gonna kick over that garbage can!" Cubot tries to kick the garbage can, but he fails. Orbot comes and he knocks the garbage can over. "That'll teach you to mess with me, doc!" Cubot yelled.

"We need to figure out what happened to us last night and find Dr. Eggman." Cubot mused. He thought for a moment. "But, where to start?"

"What do you two bolt-bags want?" Sonic asked harshly as they went to his shack.

"Oh, my own talk show, long blonde hair, taste buds..." Cubot replied. "But that's not why we're here; we seemed to have misplaced Dr. Eggman. Did you and he perchance battle yesterday?"

"Oh, we battled alright; I remember it like it was yesterday." Knuckles smirked as Sonic rolled his eyes. "It was yesterday."

"What was?"

Fantasy-Eggman has his Badniks and cackles evilly as Knuckles tells his tale.

"I've got you now!"

In Knuckles' fantasy, Sonic is cowardly and Knuckles is the brave one. Fantasy-Sonic begins panicking. "Oh no, I guess we have no other choice but to give up!"

Fantasy-Sonic begins to run away, but the scene pauses. The real Sonic comes up. "Hey, that's not how it--"

The real Knuckles shushes him, and the scene continues. Fantasy-Sonic runs away and slams right into a tree. "I'll handle this!" Fantasy-Knuckles groans. He runs towards Fantasy-Eggman and knocks away the Badniks. He skids to a stop in front of Fantasy-Eggman, who begins whimpering and gently pounding Fantasy-Knuckles' chest.

"Now, you've made me mad."

Fantasy-Knuckles leaps into the sky, and his body is coated by energy. He launches a blast of energy towards Fantasy-Eggman, who opens an umbrella to protect himself. However, it is burnt down by the energy blast. Fantasy-Eggman sobs as Fantasy-Knuckles lands on the ground.

"What a dreamboat!" Fantasy-Amy sighs as she, Fantasy-Sticks, and Fantasy-Hina hug him.

"I wanna be just like you when I grow up." Fantasy-Sonic awes. Fantasy-Tails runs up. "Big bro! Knuckles, you've been elected governor!"

"All in a day's work!" Knuckles smiles at the camera and flies up into the sky, eventually heading up into space as his fantasy ends.

Knuckles is standing proudly, but Sonic is unimpressed by Knuckles' imagination. "That's all very nice, but I believe we were inquiring as to the whereabouts of Dr. Eggman." Orbot mused.

"Yeah, after we, as a team, defeated Eggman, he retreated toward the marketplace," Sonic said.

"Many thanks." Orbot and Cubot head that way. "Oh, and Knuckles, for the record, Tails would never call you 'Big Bro'."