Tom Daley Fanfic

A/N: Hey everyone! Here's my fanfic, hope you like it, please leave comments! Also follow me on twitter @osnapitzdaley

Also, for the purposes of the story, all the divers live in Plymouth!

If I gave you a part in the fanfic, you will be in it later, just not at this point yet! 

Jemma's POV

I stared into the mirror. Urgh. I didn't look so great... Hair messily piled on top of my head, mascara smudges and bags under my eyes. Right. I had 20 minutes before school to make myself look presentable! I figured as I'd be the new girl at school, I'd better make a good first impression... 

I'd recently moved to Plymouth after my Dad had got a new job and so far it wasn't too bad! But I was nervous about starting school, what if no-one liked me? 

My Mum drove me and my sister to school as she needed to do the paperwork with the head master. My older sister Laura was two years above me and I knew she'd make loads of friends, tall, slim and drop dead gorgeous she was always the centre of attention.

The headmaster did the usual chit chat and then introduced me to my new 'buddy', Tonia. Ew, I thought, how childish.. I didn't need a buddy, I could make friends myself thankyou.

I looked at Tonia as we walked down the corridor towards our first class, history. Her face was very familiar... 

'Hey, I didn't catch your surname?' I said to her.

'It's Couch, Tonia Couch,' she said with a smile.

And then it hit me. Tonia Couch! Tonia Couch, the olympic diver! Best friends with Tom Daley! I was a huge fan of the Team GB diving squad, I even had a twitter fan account for them! Ohmygod does this mean I'll get to meet TOM DALEY!? I was so excited, I was virtually skipping!

'So, um, you know Tom Daley?' I said to Tonia, trying to play it cool.

'Yeah! He's like a brother to me,' She said.

We arrived at history and Tonia walked over to a group of people. I gasped. Casually standing there were Sarah Barrow, Chris Mears, Jack Laugher, a few other girls and... Tom Daley.

'Hey people this is Jemma! She's new. Jemma, this is Jack, Chris, Sarah, Dilara, Liv, Aoife, Helena and Tom.'

Tom flashed me a flawless grin. My heart melted. I knew that grin so well, from the pictures, from television and video's. 

'Jack's gotta go now, he's the baby of the group, a year younger than the rest of us!' Tom said to me, with a wink. 

I blushed crimson whilst the rest of them teased Jack and he left for class. I couldn't believe my luck! These people were amazing! I'd literally adored and worshipped them since London 2012! I was part of the twitter fanbase and now it was like I was their friend... Wow, school wasn't going to be quite the same again....