Rage

*Law POV*

I just laid there in Lily's bed staring pensively at the ceiling.

How did I miss something so obvious?

I honestly was just pissed that I didn't notice what was happening right under my nose.

Lily shifted next to me. She let out a string of curses as her hand darted out for her phone.

She flings the sheets frantically off of her but I reach over and stubbornly cover her back up, trapping her under the blankets.

You're not going anywhere.

"I am late for work Law." She gives me a look that screams she did not have time for my bullshit.

I gave her a flat, emotionless look, "Don't worry I already messaged Doflamingo that you wouldn't be in today. I made sure to use some erotic fruit emojis so he wouldn't think you were avoiding him."

"Law." Her voice trailed off as she sat up and propped herself up against the headboard.

"Save it." I growl propping myself up also letting the sheets fall off my bare chest, "I am just glad I figured out sooner than later that you were just using me."

"I am not . . . I didn't try. . . I don't." She blubbers trying to find some excuse.

Her emerald orbs stay glued to the sheets; too guilty to meet my gaze.

"There are no excuses so stop trying to find one." I scold, my arms folded a crossed my chest.

Lily bows her head defeated, her hair falling to her face, "You're right."

"I know." I state matter of factly, "Do you understand what you have been doing?" I don't ease up on my sharp tone. I didn't care how harsh it was. She deserved it.

The brunette lets her head thud against the headboard, a somber expression on her face, "I want to be high so bad Law." She admits begrudgingly , "I miss the euphoric feeling. Not having anything to care about. Fuck I miss sleeping with random strangers and not caring. Life was just easier."

"And you are doing anything to get that feeling back." I connect the pieces for her a bit annoyed that I had to step her through a conversation I was hoping to never to have.

Silent tears roll down her face, "Yeah and I don't even notice that I am doing it." She croaks her eyes glued to the ceiling.

"Bullshit." I glare a her causing her to shrink down against the headboard, "You just don't want I admit it. Because if you admit it, you have to admit you been fucking with multiple people's lives including mine."

"I'm sorry." She whimpers like a scared puppy pulling the sheets closer to her chin.

"Are you?" My voice venomous and just on the verge of a yell. I could feel the bubbling anger make my body quake.

Something snapped in her. She straightened herself out with a new confidence and her green eyes went ice cold, "Want to push my buttons. Okay then. Why stay? Why am I waking up with you shirtless in my bed?"

I turn toward her getting right in her face. I could feel her hot breathe on her nose, "Someone needs to take care of your pathetic ass until you are in the right state of mind. I am in bed with you because someone needed to make sure you did any aspirate on your own vomit."