Beam Me Up

**If you have not listen to the song in this chapter I highly suggest it. It'll really help connect to this chapter.**

*Lillian POV*

-5 days after that hot mess-

So, I told Ace everything.

It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be, well for me not for the boys.

I almost had to tie Ace to a chair so he would stop lunging toward Law trying to murder him whenever I mentioned one of the many secrets I kept from him.

Had to clobber Law along the side the head a few times also. That asshole kept making snarky comments to egg Ace on, seeming just to get pure enjoyment from riling Ace up.

I wish they would have just whipped out a ruler and measured their manhood and got over it.

After everything ended, everyone parted ways with hast.

I begged Ace not to tell White Beard until we talked to Luffy and his crew. He agreed half-heartedly. His head looked so full and conflicted; Ace couldn't stop pacing and running his hands through his black locks. The freckled boy even refused to make eye contact with me after.

Silently I prayed to myself that I didn't ruin the one relationship with the only person that was honest with me.

I went home too, even though there were alarms in my head telling me not to. I just really needed space with everything to try process all of the hot mess and the way Law looked at me I knew there was more secrets he needed to tell me, but my mental space was already so filled thanks to Rosi.

The one thing that Ace and Law could agree on is that I shouldn't be left alone.

Ace made a few phone calls and got a police watch on my apartment 24/7.

The whole week blurred by. Law and I only spoke when he tutored me and it was very professional conversation. He knew that we both needed more time.

The most communication beside that I had all week was a few texts from Ace and Law making sure I wasn't dead and the group message for planning the meeting tonight with Luffy's and Law's crews along with Ace.

As of now, I am lying on my bed with a white Panic at the Disco concert t-shirt pulled up exposing my now bandage and stitch free stomach.

I trace my finger along the thick rubbery scar until I am over my belly button. There was still a bit of a scab over the incision, but it had gotten to the point where it didn't even bleed anymore; if it was irritated, the tender pink skin would just burn.

My organs were already stolen. I was a part of the malicious scheme before I even moved to this town. My life was destined to be twisted.

These quiet 5 days have left me alone with all these horribly dark thoughts and to focus on my withdrawal. The symptoms have been shoved to the back burning with all the chaos and the drugging, that as soon as I could finally relax and breathe the withdrawal hit me like a motherfucking bus.

My week consisted of panic attacks, vomiting, days without sleep, hallucinations, and so so many sweat filled sheets.

This was the first day that I felt like I could maintain myself; more of a super bad flu with a lot of anxiety behind it.

I didn't know how to deal with this week or even just this day.

What was I going to do about Doflamingo, Law, the police force, the Grand Line and every other curve ball life was throwing at me?

I know at the beginning of school I did say I wanted friends but did it really have to be the I am part of the black market organ business and underground fight club type?