Chapter 3

Last time

"Well if the contracts are already set I think he's actually reminding rather than demanding."

Everyone looked to their left where they saw a black horizontal line split across the room. It then produced three vertical lines on both the top and bottom of the horizontal line before it opened up revealing a black void. Out of it stepped Naruto and his peerage.

Riser smirked. "Well, well, well, if it isn't my best friend Naruto."

Naruto also smirked. "What's up"

Present

"Excuse me, but I'm afraid you do not belong here at the moment as this is a private matter. You will be required to leave." Came the cold voice of Grayfia

Naruto looks at the woman with amusement before looking at Issei. "Hyoudo, is this the woman you were talking about?" He asks

Issei nods his head

"Let me show you exactly what I was talking about." He says taking a step forward. That's all he got before Riser spoke up, "Actually strongest queen, I don't mind him staying. In fact, he's more than welcome."

She looks at Naruto once more and nods.

"Namikaze-san can you explain just what you're doing here." Asks Rias, looking very upset.

"Well I was on my way to see if Sona-Chan wanted to hang out but I felt a familiar presence nearby so I came here." He says casually.

"How can you be friends with this asshole?" Asks Issei frowning.

"Now, now, he's not that bad."

"Don't you see what he's doing he's forcing her to marry him." He shouts frustrated.

"Technically he had no part in the marriage arrangement. The two families set it up, now he's just reminding her it's going to happen. Besides it's not fair to call the guy an asshole, if we're being truthful Gremory is no better." He says, not caring about the looks he's getting from her peerage.

"What are you talking about?" Came the voice of Kiba.

"In the past few days that I've been talking to Sona-Chan, I've learned a lot. Including that they call dibs on potential peerage members since they both own part of Kuoh. The reason you're a part of her peerage now is because she got dibs on you.

That means she knew you were going to die and let it happen for the sole purpose of adding you to her peerage. Couldn't that be considered an asshole move on her part?"

Issei doesn't say anything because as much as he hates to admit it, it does make some sense. Rias too doesn't say anything because he was right on all accounts. Naruto and his peerage standoff on the side of the room to watch the meeting unfold.

There were some yelling and a bit of violence for the next few minutes.

"You." Riser says pointing at Issei. "You want to be a Harem-king don't you?" He says before calling his queen over and making out with her while groping her. Naruto just shakes his head. There were some things about Riser that he didn't like. The guy likes to make enemies. Naruto wouldn't turn his back on him just because of his less pleasant habits though, because whenever he needed him the Phenex was there so he can overlook things like this.

"Riser-Sama, Rias-Sama, Lucifer-Sama told me that in the event that you two could not work things out peacefully, you could settle it with a rating game." Says Grayfia

"Of course he did." Thinks Naruto

As Rias is going on about the rating game Naruto notices Riser making signs with his hands. To anyone else, it would just look like he's stretching his hand but Naruto knows. He's giving him a message. Naruto nods to him.