Chapter 6

Dimensional Gap

Standing still looking at the vast nothingness that is the dimensional gap was what seemed to be a young girl with long black hair down until her hips and gray eyes. Her ears differ from a normal human's as they have pointed tips. She is wearing a dark and light purple fringed gothic Lolita dress.

The blank expression on her face did nothing to give away her thoughts, which were on how much longer it would take to get Great Red out of her home.

Her thoughts were cut short as she sensed two individuals enter her realm. Coming out of the tear in space were none other than Bikou helping a bandaged up Kuroka.

Ophis turns her attention to the Nekoshou. "It appears you're finally awake." She states in a monotone voice.

"Tell me what happened, where is the Uzumaki?"

"I don't remember what happened, one minute I attacked him after he turned down the invitation. Then next thing I remember is Bikou carrying me before I blacked out again." She says

If Ophis was angry she didn't show it. Though she hardly ever showed any emotion, she was born from nothingness after all.

"There is one thing I remember Nya." Kuroka speaks up getting the attention once more.

"He said he had a message for you. He said if you wanted him, you'd have to go and fetch him yourself. Though he doesn't know who you are." She says, not remembering that she had indeed told him who had sent her.

Ophis turns her back on the duo. Perhaps it was a mistake sending Kuroka to recruit him. He was obviously the more skilled chakra user of the pair. She speaks up once more "It seems I'll have to go get him myself." She says shocking the pair.

Ophis hadn't personally recruited anyone since Cao Cao. "Kuroka, get rested I'll have an assignment for you as soon as you are available. For now I will deal with the Uzumaki."

Bikou, hadn't said a thing since they'd arrived but his thoughts were a different story. As Kuroka and Ophis were talking he had been wondering something.

"Just how strong is this Uzumaki? He didn't even look winded when I went to get Kuroka. He even had some sort of metal piercing her through a tree. Kuroka isn't weak by any means, to be able to take her down that easily is a frightening thought. Hopefully Vali doesn't get any idea's to fight him, he'll most likely get himself killed."

Speaking of the blonde he was in the common room by himself. Everyone either in their rooms or out training. The 'battle' if you could call it that, with Kuroka was still fresh on his mind. The infinite dragon god had sent her to have him join an organization to get rid of great red.

There had to be more to it than that though. He was interrupted as a small magic circle flashed in his hand. Looking down he saw it had the Phenex clan crest on it.

Putting it up to his ear he answered, "Hello"

"Hello Naruto-kun" Says a familiar voice on the other side

"Hey Ravel-chan, is there something you need?" He asks nicely.

"Actually there is, Kokabiel is attacking Kuoh along with Valper and Freed the exorcist. It looks like he's specifically targeting the Sitri and Gremory heiresses, that's why I'm not involved. I thought it would be better to alert you instead. That and they have a barrier set up, the student council is keeping it up while the Gremory are fighting. They're not doing to good." She explains

"So he's finally attacking huh? Thanks for letting me know, I'll take care of it. Take care of yourself, bye." He says and the magic circle dispels. Azazel said he'd have him delivered but if he had someone from his peerage do it, it's almost guaranteed that the job will be done right.