Emma

I walked up the steps of Magic HighSchool, or Magic High. It was my first day. In my hand, was my suitcase. I was warned not to use my abilities until I learned more about them. So instead of running, I had to ride the train. Students of all kinds walked around me, cat creatures, demons, wizards, and others. I walked towards the dorms. Mine was number 40. I walked around for a while until I found my dorm. Then I walked in.

"Ugh! Were did I put my Sucker bag!!" a voice said as I walked in. She had dark brown hair, and had a black cap on and a mask. She turned around and faced me. Her eyes were blood red. A demon. "What are you looking at?" she said. I couldn't see her mouth, it was covered by her mask. "Nothing" I replied. I decided to put my stuff away, and lifted my bags to my bunk. Then I climbed up. The girl looked at me, judging me. "What are you?" She asked. She was now sitting on her bunk, without her mask. She was eating a Sucker. "Werewolf. " I replied, as I twitched my ears. They were white. My dad says that my ears will go to their true color soon, which is grey. I also have a strange mark on my face. I got it when I turned 13, a week ago. I hid it from my family. "Nice. I'm a demon. Powerful one too." She replied. She jumped up to my bunk. "Names Ava. Feel good that I like you, I can be pretty rude" She said. "Emma." I replied. 

We decided to head to the cafe. "I wanna get a muffin." Ava said. I looked at her as we walked. "You got money? My mom gave me nothing." I said. "Nope." She said with a smile. When we got there, I could see time stop. "What the..." I said, before she pulled me towards the counter. "We need to hurry. I can't hold it" Ava said. She grabbed 2 muffins, 2 cookies, and a pie, and pulled me as we ran. When we got back to the dorm, I could feel time start again. In her hand, was food. "Whoa" I replied. Ava sat down and passed out food. "Its one of my abilities. I hope to be able to use it to sleep in longer." She said. I laughed as I ate a slice of pie.

"What are you guys doing??" A girl called. She had blonde hair, and a black cat tail. She had a ton of makeup on. "Eating pie, barbie" Ava said with a smirk. The girl looked angry. "Ugh! Wait until I tell the teachers on you guys." she said with a evil smile. In her hand appeared a knife. "I can make it look like the scary demon and little pup cut me. Then you will be expelled!" she said. Pup...oh how that angered me!! She must think I'm a gray wolf. Ava stood. So did I. "Do you think you scare me? I can have YOU expelled for wearing those clothes. Oh, and I will take this." Ava said with a smirk. She grabbed the knife from the girl and threw it out the window. The window slowly repaired itself. We cleaned up any evidence that food was in the dorm, and faced her. "Bottom bunk." Ava said with a stare. The girl put her stuff away and ran out. "Wow. So glad she is one of our dorm mates." Ava said with a sigh. I looked at the time. "Supper. Wanna get something to eat?" I asked. When Ava looked at me with a cold look, I said "They might have another Sucker!" Ava immediately jumped up and ran out the door. I followed.

"Mmmm. Food here ain't actually bad!" Ava said. I laughed as I took another bite. Lamb meat. Oh, haven't I not eaten you in a while. "Whats that?" Ava asked, pointed to the meat. "Lamb meat" I said as a hungrily took another bite. "So, your a werewolf?" Ava asked. "Yeah. My dad is a grey wolf, and my mom and sister are red wolves. My dad says that my ears will become grey when I get older" I answered. "So...your dad wants you to be like him?" Ava asked as she started eating a Sucker. "I guess...I mean, his family has had red and grey wolves. He knows I am not a red wolf, so he thinks I'm probably a grey." I said. We headed back to the dorm and decided to head to bed. "Goodnight" I said as I feel asleep. The last thing I heard is Ava saying "Night Em". Then I feel asleep.

"Emma!! You can't catch me!!" Impact said. We ran around the forbidden area. "Come on Impact! That area is forbidden!!" I called. "Emma, you gotta live a little!!" Impact yelled back. He climbed up the mountain. "Impact! That's the volcano! You might fall in!" I yelled. I heard him scream as I watched him slip and fall off into the volcano.

"AHHHHH!!" I yelled as I woke. Just a memory. A started to cry. I cried and cried until I fell asleep .