Chapter 3 "Brother's Fight"

I don't see why I can't go with you.

Because, if my bro is in a bad mood, I don't want him to take it out on you. Now stay here till I get back.

Oh fine, but you better come back unscratched.

*sigh* Fine. I'll be back in a few hours. Don't wait up for me.

I won't. Night.

Night Mist. "Now to find my brother and see if I can't get some info from with in."

Well if it an't my little brother Vekes.

Hey Sikes. Long time no see, big bro.

How you been Vekes?!

Alright and you?

Alright, but what are you doing here? You know what will happen if father finds you.

Yah, I know. It's just... I have information for you and I need info back from you.

Ah Vekes. You know I can't tell you anything.

I know, but bro?

*sigh* How about this? We have a fight. If you win I'll tell you what father is upto and I won't tell him you were here.

And what if I lose?

If you lose, you have to tell me what you know and .......

And what?

And go before father and ask for forgiveness and your place back in the pack.

I don't like the sounds of the losing part, but I never could turn you down, when it came to and comes to a fight.

Then shall we begin, little brother?

Yes, we shall.

Rrraawwhh!!

"Back at the House"

Ahhh. I wish Vekes would have let me go with him. I could help him, even if his brother is in a bad mood, or not. Ahhh. Vekes, I'm going to get you later for making me worry like this!

"Back at Fight"

Aough!

Not bad little brother, but your going to have to do a whole lot better, if you want to win.

I can handle that!

I bet you can!

"Vekes, you've gotten a whole lot stronger, little brother. I'm having to use my full strangth and power just to throw you a few inches. Huh. Whatever you and that vampire are doing, is doing you a lot of good. One of the main reasons why I haven't told father where you two are living.*sigh* I just hope I'm making the right chose here."

"Bro, you don't know how hard it is for me to stand and fight agenst you and our whole family, but I know the truth abut everything. Why our family is fighting and why Mist's family is fighting. WHat caused the fight and how if if doesn't end soon,  the whole humen world will know we exsiste. That's why Mist and I are fighting. To try and stop this war from being found out by the humans and together we'll secseed."

We could keep this up all night, Vekes.

Yah, I know, bro.

WHat do you say to the next attack ending this fight?

I say, that sounds good to me.

Well then, let's end this!

Right there with you!

(The two brothers tore into each other, but it was Vekes who had pined his older brother to the ground and locked his jaws on his brother's neck, waiting for his brother to seriner the fight, and tell me what he wanted to know. His brother foled his ears down and tucked his tail. Leting Vekes know that he had surendered the fight. Vekes let go and waited for his brother to speak.)

*sigh* You have gotten a lot stronger. 

Thanks bro, but don't forget our deal. You have to tell me what our father is up to.

*sigh* Father is planning on attacking the vampires at moon high, this coming harvist. Whith the whole pack. Well everyone exsapte mom and the new pups.

Wait! He's leaving mom and the new pups ungarded?!

Well yah. Why is that a prob.... Oh Shit!! The harvist time is during the new moon thsi year!

Well Yah!! You have to tell him not to leave mom and the pups ungarded or he'll lose them!!

I'll do that. You and that vampire do what you two do best.

That we will.

Vekes, where are you going?!

To tell Mist what's going to go down!

And I suppose you don't want me to tell father you where here?!

That's up to you bro!!! See you around!!

Hahaha. See you around little brother and be safe, you and that vampire friend of yours.

(Veke's older brother raced all the way home and told his father eveything he had found out and lied about how he came across the information. Vekes on the other hand stopped and put some herbs on his wounds before walking into the house and getting tackled hugged by Mist, who was crying a bit, and telling Bekes how warried she was for him. He smiled and walked her into the living room, sat her down, and told her everything he had found out.)

That's alfoule Vekes. Hoe can your father leave your mother and younger sibleings alone like that?!

I don't know Mist, but we have to find away to stop this fight before it happens.

Right, but how Vekes? We can't just walk up to our parents and tell them to stop fighting!

Mayby, maybe not. All we can do for now is get some rest and come up with a plan tomorrow, when our heads are clear, and freash for thinking.

*sigh* Alright, but we do have to find away to end this war, once and for all.

I agree with you there Mist. Now off to bed with the both of us.

Night Vekes.

Night Mist.