Chapter 12 "Final Strike, Human's Life"

(Mist! Mist!)

(What is it Vekes?! What's wrong?!)

(Tell everyone to move farther back into the shadows and not to make a move or sound.)

(Alright, but why?)

(Our families are on to us. They know where we're hiding, so get moving back, but do it quilttly and without being noticed.)

(You got it, Vekes.)

(((What's up, sis?)))

(We need to get everyone back and hidden fast. Our hidding is up so move back.)

(((K.)))

"While Vekes's and Mist's were moving their forces back into the shadows, their parents were about to clide right in the middle of the battle feild. And if that wasn't bad enought, the human and his son were coming apon  the battle feild themselves."

Well, I don't see our children, but I do see a pack of stinking dogs.

Wathc who your calling stinking, blood Suker. "Growls"

(Vekes this isn't good.)

(We got other problems Mist.)

(What do you mean?!)

(Humans is what I mean.)

(What?!)

(Two of them. A man an a boy hunting.)

(Vekes if they see our families then it's all over, for everyone!)

(That's not going to happen.)

(How do you figure that?)

(Cause you and I are putting an end to this war, here and now. Jump between out parents. NOW!!!)

"Both Vekes and Mist jumped out of the trees on both sides and laned right in between their two fuding families. Who both have wide eyes and are surprised to find the two of them linking hands and refusing to step a side."

(((Sis!! What are you and Vekes doing?!!)))

(Putting an end to this war, before our exsistent is found out by some humans.)

Mist my child. Stand away from that beast.

I will not! And Vekes isn't a beast, you are.

Vekes come away from that blood sucker, cous.

No. Mist isn't a blood sucker and this stupid fude of yours, (looks at both families.) is going to cause us all our lives.

What nonsence do you speak beast.

I'ts not nonsense. There are humans coming our way.

And what do you think their'll do once they see us. (Looks between the tow leaders) Thir shoot at us and then run back to town to get the whole town to come out here, hunt us all down, and kill each and everyone of us.

Is that something you can live with, (looks her father in the eyes.) faher?

Well dad? What's it going to be? The lives of those that run in the night as we do or the lives of everyone around here?

Decided quickly both of you. We haven't much time before the humans get here!

Mist is right. Their just on the other side of the hill to our left. So if you two are going to make a chose, make it now!

(Humans)

Sounds like somethings going on on the other side of the hill, dad.

Yah. Keep your gun up, but don't put your finger on the triger till I say so.

Alright, pop.

Hello! Is someone there?!

(Fight)

You all heard him. So make your chose and make it fast.

Vekes is right. They'll be here in lest thean a minute.

Hey! You all alright? Do you need any help?

(Mist.)

(Right.) No thanks. We're all just fine, sir. Just a familly get together.

Alright! I'd be getting back to camp though. The radio is calling for a bad storm coming this way!

Thanks for the update. We're just starting back now.

No problem. Happy campping to you all!

And safe hunting to you and your son!

"Waves and heads off down a deer trail back to their truck."

That was a close call on our part.

Close call my butt.

And you tell me to hold my tounge, Mist.

Now isn't the time to hold one's tounge Vekes. I've had it with this stupid war and the fact that you and I are the only reason why our families haven't been found out yet by the humans.

True, but (singles for the others to come out of hidding" how would our families know that we've gone as far as attending the locol high school just to cover up the war that is going on between our two families?

By sitting their butts down and hearing us kids out.

And what if we don't want to hear you brats out.

(Vekes and Mist exchanged looks and then grinned at Sikis and Share, who just gave the adults in both families sturn looks.)

Very well, what is it you all have to tell us.

Indeed. Speak your minds.

"Vekes and Mist didn't just speak their minds, they told their families how hard it was for them to cover up the war that was going on and how hard it was for them to try and fit in with the humans that they were disiving. Their families realized that they were putting everyone's lives in japporty over a war that neither side even remembered what had started it to begin with."