Chapter 3: A Deal with a Vampire?

~Chapter 3: A deal with a Vampire?~

~Whisper's P.o.v.~

"Whisper!" Hunter yelled, my arms flew over my head, ready for the tree to hit me. Arms clutched me, and I was lifted off of my feet. Strong arms grasped my arms rough enough to make me screech.

As my heart fluttered, I opened my horrified eyes. Tears strode down, as Caleb's wet face came into view. I was in his soft arms, to my surprise. My mind wandered and I failed to understand the overload. "W-W-What..." I whispered, staring at him with my crystal blue eyes.

"Are you alright?" Caleb breathed, as my Master ran over. I glanced down at all of the stuff on the wet, muddy forest floor.

"I'm‒" I began.

Felix cut me off. "Look what you've done! You stupid, no good‒"

"Felix!" Caleb bellowed, putting me down and sending a glare towards the man. His brown eyes locked with Felix's.

"Well she..." Felix grumbled, as if he were below the other boy.

"I don't care." Caleb yelled, wrapping an arm around me and guiding me ahead, leaving behind the mud clustered stuff that I'd been carrying. Hunter, on the other hand, was still afraid out of her mind. It was obvious that she was in shock. Her eyes were glued open, her chest lifting and rising at the speed of light. Her eyes batted a few times before she snapped out of it all of the way. Felix obeyed Caleb, to my surprise, and retreated. The tree behind us had fallen onto the forest ground.

My eyes raced to the tall, broad man's arm around my waist. I didn't know why he'd saved me. Maybe, I was just too valuable to my master to lose? No...That would never be true, no matter how I wished it. Eyes kept watch on me, as we proceeded towards our camp grounds. I dared not ask where we were headed to, as if I did, I'd surely be a wolf's head. But, by the grace of God, did I wish to ask Caleb. Maybe...Just maybe...He'd be nicer than Felix was. But, I doubted that. Not too many werewolves were.

Hunter latched her hand into mine, and I smiled, Caleb's arm still wrapped around my small waist. "Are you alright?" She said quietly. I nodded quickly, baring her a cheesy grin. She looked up strangely at the man holding my waist. It wasn't until his eyes met hers, did she turn away, blushing a deep color of maroon.

"What're you looking at?" He muttered, and her head dropped to the ground. No answer came from her mouth.

"Here!" A man yelled, and everyone halted, and looked up. In front of us, stood a large castle. It wasn't something that we normally saw. Usually, we lived off of any kind of meat that the hunters caught, and vegetables from places near by. But, this place wasn't just a mansion, but a place of royalty, obviously. Nothing that another pack would live in, let alone anyone from ours. It surprised me at the sight. I wondered what in the world we were doing here, but, I dared not guess, because I didn't think that the guess would be too good.

"Good. Let's go, we don't want to be late for the meeting, now do we?" Caleb whispered, letting go of me and pushing himself into the front of the pack. I hadn't a clue what was happening, but I guessed that I was about to find out.

*_*_*_*_*_*

~Christoph's P.o.v.~

Their stench saw my nose before I spotted them coming. I knew that they were here, finally. I stood from my thrown, and pushed the door open. I was nervous about this. What if they'd try and attack me? Yet, I was an 800 year old Vampire. They wouldn't stand a chance against me.

"Let them in." I nodded to the guard, who responded by pulling the large rope, that let down the door. The wood clashed into the ground, and there they were, standing tall, and proud of their race. But, the werewolves weren't the only thing that I sensed, but humans as well. I wondered if these were their people, or pets.

"Welcome." I nodded towards the Alpha, or whom I sensed as the Alpha. "Come in." And they began to enter. My bodyguards, Antone and Alexander were by my side. I couldn't risk anything. The leader of the pack had dark, brown hair. His eyes were a different shade of brown. He was handsome for a mutt.

As we made our way to the conformance room, we spoke. "I take it you're the leader, monsieur?" I asked the brown haired male, whom shook his head. "No, sir. That would be Felix." He said, gesturing towards the smaller male, with black hair. My expression changed. It was odd for the Alpha to be smaller than his pack member. But, I didn't care, why would I?

"Alright then." I said, as we reached the room. "I'll need to talk to the...leader and his beta, I believe the term is." We entered, my eyes on Alexander, beckoning for him to occupy the others. With a nod, the large man left the room, closing the door behind him.

I took a seat in my chair. The room was small, and decorated with placks, and furniture. My desk sat in the off-center middle of the room. One chair was placed behind it, and two others before it. The two men took their seats, as I did.

"My name is Christoph, of France." My nose twitched as I spoke, trying my hardest to ignore the stench of their presence. "Your names?"

"I'm Felix." The Alpha spoke, and glanced at the boy with the brown hair. "This is Caleb, my beta." He grunted, crossing his arms, as if he didn't respect that he was part of the pack. I could see that he didn't like this Caleb guy, or so it seemed.

"Well, let's get this done with, shall we? You know why we're here." I spoke, running my fingers through my graying hair. The business needed to be done. They needed something, and I'd agreed to help then do it, on a condition.

"Alright. We take your offer." Felix mumbled, letting out a grunt before glancing at Caleb.

"Now, wait a minute, Fe-" Caleb began.

"Don't tell me to wait! I'm the Alpha! You obey me!" Felix hissed, narrowing his eyes as his and Caleb's met. "Do you understand?" The boy's eyes dropped to the floor. There was a strong stench between the boys, but my mind was dead to place it.

"Calm down, men. Do we have a deal, or not?" My eyebrows raised, a smirk appearing on my thin lips. I knew that they would both cave. Our castle had two times as many as they had wolves. We would beat them in a matter of seconds.

"Deal." Felix said, ignoring Caleb all the way. He extended a hand, which I only stared at. "Aren't we going to shake on it?" He said, and I felt his eyes on my face. I didn't want to touch his hand, but it was only the sign of respect. So, I grasped his hand, and shook it.

*_*_*_*_*

~Whisper's P.o.v.~

"This way, please." Spoke a tall, black man, with blazing red eyes. He made my heart beat fast. He looked strong, which made me tremble, thinking about what Caleb and Felix were doing. My hand slipped into Hunter's, my eyes meeting with hers, showing how scared I was. I hoped to god that we weren't being captured or something...

"It's alright." Hunter whispered to me, smiling and giving my trembling hand a squeeze. We entered a room. It looked like a lobby to me. The walls were plastered with rosy wallpaper, going perfectly with the off-white furniture. There were several chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. They were the most beautiful things I'd seen in so long. The sent of rose peddles struck my nose, and I was reminded of my home. My mother used to bring fresh roses into the house, every day.

The black man was soon was joined by a shorter, tanned boy. "The name's Antone." The tall, dark man said. "This is Alexander." He gestured towards the smaller boy.

"Excuse me...Sir..." I said, stepping forward. I noticed that both of them had red eyes. To my knowledge, only vampires had this. But, why would they be meeting with...Vampires...Their only known enemy?

"Yes, human?" Antone asked, as it he knew that I was a human. My eyes locked with the large man's, my teeth biting down on my lip.

"M..May I ask where the restroom is..."

© Owned, and written by TwilightPotter

__________

So, what did you think of Chapter 3, eh?

What are the Vampires and Werewolves planning!?

Vote, COMMENT, Become a fan, and I love you all :) Keep reading!